Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most interesting

Rama Sha
    Tell you the truth........a few drugs to get rid of you voices might not hurt.

Delirion
    She once more leaned against the cold stone of the wall, but not for its support. The casual way in which Rama had just suggested how she could find help, did make her wary towards him.

Drugs? No, this was no mere medical condition to be written off by medication. The voice of Adalric Brandl was no mere manifestation of a sickened mind - it was real, very real, causing her to fall deeper and deeper under its deathly influence by each moment she could not find a way to stop it.

She shook her head.

"No, Rama Sha, this is nothing that can be changed with drugs alone. When my old master died, he anchored his sickened and revengeful spirit onto me. He is part of my mind, yet a separate entity that holds its own powers. Powers he can use to influence me, my thinking, my actions. I cannot drive him out with mere medicine."

Wary as she felt towards him, she wondered why it was that she told him more about her strange trouble than she had ever confided into anyone else.

Rama Sha
    :: Rama ponders this ::

Maybe he should get his own damn body.

Darth Rane
    Hmmmm....

Rama Sha
    That has to be the best Itala impersionation I have ever heard. :

Darth Rane
    OOC - LOL! : Yes, I must try to avoid such comparisons in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12