Thread: *knocks on gengar's door.*

Kahn12

*knocks on gengar's door.*

*Kahn knocked on gengar's door and waited. He had just had a talk w/ Amnde and now it was time for him to speak with gengar.*

gengar13

Re: *knocks on gengar's door.*

After arriving home he went to his room angry as hell he tried to go to bed. But then he heard a knock at the door. He got up and opened it to see Kahn.

*Well wassup buddy. Come in come in*

He opened the door wider so Kahn could come in.

*Make yourself comfortable*

Kahn12

*Kahn sat down in a chair.*

Gengar, I was just talking w/ Amnde...it's too bad you guys broke up.

gengar13

Gengar shrugged as he closed the door and sat down on his bed.

*Who cares. I don't need her anymore*

Kahn12

Gengar, are you sure? I know that you loved her. You may not need her, and she may not admit it, but she needs you.

gengar13

Gengar laughs.

*Love....what is love to a sith. I do not love her anymore*

He looks at a picture he had of Amnde on his dresser and with the force sent it falling to the ground breaking.

Kahn12

*Kahn sighs.*

If you say so. I'm still gonna be friends with her....just so you know.

gengar13

Gengar suddenly gets an idea.

*Hey that just might work*

He stands up and starts walking around the room.

*You could help me...take my child and bring it to TSO. What do you think*

Kahn12

Gengar...I could never betray Amnde's trust like that. If you want the child, ask her. I'm sure she would let you have it for a weekend or something.

gengar13

Gengar shakes his head.

*No,no i do not mean for a visit. I mean take Lono and rais him here at TSO. Teach him the ways of the darkside....yes that is what i shall do. I will not let my son grow up to be some weak jedi*

An evil gleam could be seen in his eyes as he walked back and fourth in his room thinking. He then stopped and looked at Kahn.

*So then...are you going to help me*

Kahn12

*Part of Kahn cried out for him to help gengar, to take the child and hurt Amnde. The other part told him that it wasn't right, that he shouldn't do that to a friend.*

Gengar....I told Amnde I would always be her friend, no matter what, and friends don't exactly go around stealing each other's children. You're still my best friend, but I can't do that. Amnde would be heartbroken. You're on your own for this...and I may have to help Amnde. I would do the same for you if she was going to steal something of yours.

gengar13

Gengar shook his head as he looked at Kahn.

*Listen to me Kahn.. do not let your so called friendship get in the way. We are sith and she a jedi therefore we are enemies. Now she made me an enemy when she turned me away for the last time. Now i want what's mine and that is the child. I will not let him grow up with those weak pathetic excuse force users got that. Now either you help me take Lono...or you stay out of my way. The choice is your but believe me, it would be best for you to take the first choice*

Gengar stood stareing at Kahn his eyes full of anger as he waited to hear his answer. Hades in the bathroom sleeping awoke and walked into the room and stood by Gengar while also looking at Kahn.

Artemis Jinn

Edit: wrong place

Kahn12

*Kahn stared back at gengar.*

I can't do it gengar. Friends are friends. I'm not turning against you, but I can't help you with this. And I'm going to have to help Amnde. You should let the child choose, when he's old enough. Both of you should raise him in an equal amount of time, and don't try to teach him anything until he's old enough to make the decision. If you raise him as a Sith, you're taking away his free will to decide what he wants to do. And I can't let you do that.

gengar13

Gengar shakes his head.

*So be it. But i warn you Kahn...try and stop me in my plans and i shall not hold back understood. My child will be a sith and he will make TSO proud*

Opening the door to his room he stormed out leaving Kahn alone slamming the door behind him.

Kahn12

*Kahn stood there for a moment, hurt and sad. Then he sighed and got into a TIE, headed for TGC. He had to warn Amnde.*

DRAGONFLAMER

Going somewhere Kahn.

*DF stepped out of the shadows.*

Jedi Amnde is a Jedi. If you want to be her friend be a jedi. Jedi have Jedi Friends. Sith have sith friends. But Sith and Jedi do't match.

Kahn12

*Kahn glared at DF.*

Mind your own business!