Thread: *Floating toward his quarters...*

Lord Psychic

*Floating toward his quarters...*

*Psy bids farewell to Kahn and continues to his room. Once he gets out of the hover chair, his pain returns. But this time, he was also recieving pain from what was happening at TSO. Friends were turning on each other, hurting each other. The majority of TSO was suffering this. Would destruction be TSO's fate? And want could Psy, one person, do to prevent that?*

*Psy gave a big sigh and began to think hardly on the matter, ignoring the pain the best he could.*

Lord Psychic

Re: *Floating toward his quarters...*

*While thinking, Psy gets called down to the Medical Bay. On the way there, he feared that something worse about his condition ...*

Psy: Yes?

Doctor: Lord Psychic, we have found a cure for your sickness!

*Relieved, Psy became slightly excited.*

Psy: Excellent! What is it?

Doctor: Well, it appears that you had a rare disease only obtained by being bitten by a Yipok.

Psy: What the hell is a Yipok?

Doctor: An insect thought to be extinct millions of years ago. But it obviolsy still dwells somewhere in the Galaxy. You probably got bitten on a mission by one and figured it was just a mosquito. By luckily for you, just the insect became extinct and antindote was created. It was long forgotten, but after tons of researching, I was able to find it.

*The doctor held up an injection.*

Psy: Well doctor, congratulations. This will certianly go down in the history books.

Doctor: Thank you, sir.

*The doctor gave Psy the injection.*

Doctor: The pain should reside and you should start feeling stronger at gradual pace very soon. Let me know if you need anything else.

Psy: Thank you, doctor. Have a good day.

*Overjoyed, Psy exited the Medical Bay and floated on his hover chair back to the Disc. Chamber, feeling better already.*

Kahn12

*Kahn was wandering aimlessly around and he heard Psy coming. Remembering that the Medical Bay was close to here, he wondered if something was wrong.*

Hey Master, are you ok?

Lord Psychic

*Psy looks up at Kahn*

I'm doing just fine Kahn! The doctos found a cure!

Kahn: That's great!

Psy: Yeah.. well I gotta go, meet me in the chamber.

*On his way to the chamber, Psy realizes that he left his monitors on his room. While he stops by there to shut them off, he realizes the no security cameras were functioning. He would have to tell somebody at the Disc. Chamber.*

Admiral Roebuck

OOC:

Psy, just so you know, LW has already had Garrett detained for questioning, take a look here: pub23.ezboard.com/fthesit...=417.topic

Good to see ya well again!

Lord Psychic

OOC: *Bangs his head on his desk.*

I'm going to have to read this posts more carefully.. thanks.

Kahn12

OOC: Lol, I was wondering when you were gonna notice my post. Happy Easter everyone!