Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anbira walks into Yogs

Anbira Hicchoru

Re: Anbira walks into Yogs.

OOC: Um, Cadet...the sphere grows smaller as it gets more powerful.

:: Anbira fell backwards into the bar...and lost control of the pressure sphere. A bright flash of light burst forward, a bang sounded, the doors and windows were blown out of the establishment as patrons went flying. Cadet had created with her own ignorance and foolish behavior another disaster. Who knew how many wounded and dead were in the bar now...all because of her. ::

Seigfried Deus

Seigfried dove to the side and took cover quickly beneath his table, shielding himself from the bright light and energy.

Jedi Cadet

OOC: um wouldnt it have gone off outside because you were following me??? IC/

::Cadet glares at the woman for a moment then runs off..::

Anbira Hicchoru

OOC: I had it under my grasp, so it stays with me. You just killed/wounded a lot of your friends.

:: Anbira stood slowly, rising over a shattered table. He clenched his teeth, feeling at his side. He had cracked a rib. He was lucky he wasn't more injured, or dead. He was able to redirect the force of the blast away from himself with a barrier. As Anbira stood, he looked at dozens of seriously wounded people. Some were in bad shape, and a few were dead. It wasn't meant to happen. Once again, Cadet had caused the suffering of others. It didn't dissuade Anbira, only made him more resolute to destroy her before she could cause such a tragedy again.

Lifting off his feet with the Force, Anbira moved quickly out of the bar, and began to pursue Cadet. He would not let this happen again. ::

Cardinal Aiyalin

Re: Anbira walks into Yogs

**Slowly, Cardinal rises. She brushes the dust and debris off her clothing, and pushes her hair back into place. Her customary black cloak and garb shaded tan in a few areas because of the incident. Her precious black cloak is torn in many places, bringing a scowl to her face.

My favorite cloak too.. I guess I shall have to purchase a new one..

"Stupid, ignorant fool. Look at what your lack of knowledge has cost you."

**Reaching up a hand, she wiped her face. Blood trickled down from her mouth. She strides out of the bar, not so eager as to actually run yet keeping a fair pace to catch up. How dare she do something so stupid? Cardinal was not hurt, but the shock of what had happened had caused minor small injuries.

**She projects her thought to the surrounding area, hoping Cadet would hear her.

You cannot run, foolish girl. It is impossible. There is nowhere safe to hide, we will find you. Oh yes. The Black Hand will find you and extract its revenge.

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet climbs into her x-wing and takes off.::

(Cont. at the BG.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12