Thread: Buffjedi

Darth Renegade

Buffjedi

He laughs louder as he looks over the newcomer.

[i]No, you're not hearing things

buff jedi 2

Ah It must be a challenge !!!!!!! Buff turns to see who dares laugh.He turns and see;s a lone jedi gives a nod .Although buffjedi has been in many battles this type is new to him so he lets Renegade make the first move.

buff jedi 2

Buff stands there with his massive arms folded over his chest,as he waits for renegade to make his move.

Darth Renegade

The lone Sith warrior tosses his cloak aside, and then takes off his hat slowly. I gently puts it down on his cloak, and looks out at the challenge in front of him. I smiles evily, then runs at the challenger. I slides by him, and then comes up behind the jedi fighter. I quickly places one arm around his neck, and bends him over back wards. I lean back myself, applying more pressure to your neck choking you. I laugh evily as your face begins to turn red, your arms flailing about, trying to releive the pressure from your neck. I then fall to the floor, driving your head in to the ground. I jump back to my feet and await your move with a smile on my face

buff jedi 2

Buff stands ..as he does so he dusts himself off,Impressive he states to the other warrior But not impressive enough.Buff pulls his cloak back to exposes his saber ignites it and Luges towards renegade...

Darth Renegade

I roll out of the way, barely missing the saber. I roll backwards, and to my feet.

So that's how you want it? very well

I reach to my belt and unclip my saber. I ignite it. The yellow blade comes to life with the familiar snap hiss. I hold one hand out and motion for you to come forward

[i] let's go

buff jedi 2

with my shimmering violet saber in hand I circle the lone warrior trying to sense fear or a weakness .He hides both well .I thrust kick him in the chest to distract him for me to flip over him , as I land I bring my saber down towards him...

Darth Renegade

I spin quickly, sending foot in in a sweeping arc. It makes contact with the back of your calf, knocking you down. Following through with the momentum from the spin, I rise, and point my saber at your throat. I look down at you, my eyes squinting down at you. Using the force, I try to get a reading of your emotions to no avail

[i]what's it gonna be jedi? do you wish to end your life so early?

buff jedi 2

Buff hates to admit defeat but must ask for mercy.He thought he could rely on brute strength to over power his enemy.Buff must learn how to use the force to his full advantage.he looks up at renegade and asks for mercy(its hard for him to do But he knows he has been bested and quickly)but on the promise that buff will get a rematch when he grows stonger and is more apt to this type of battle.

Darth Renegade

I kick your saber out of your hand. I use the force to lift your body up so that I can look at your face.

[i] Feel lucky I am in a merciful mood today. Using the force I shove you aside. There will be another day, Jedi, and I might not be in the same mood. Come see me when you have been trained

buff jedi 2

Buff nods to Renegade Grits his teeth and says/ you won this round and I thank you for
    your mercy But I will return and when I do be warned I will be better trained !!!!buff turns and leaves His pride hurt by the loss but he knows with each battle he's in, he grows more powerful.and he will be back to defeat renegade ,he will!!

Darth Renegade

I watch the Jedi walk away, until he is out of sight, not wanting to risk turning my back to him. As soon as he disappears. I turn and grab my cloak and hat and smile, talking to myself.

[i]Yes, there will be another day, and I look forward to it