Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *walks across the expanse* (open)

Grand Adm Thrawn

OOC "bah" is not your word i was useing that word way back in the days when i was in TSC

for those who recall jedi bear made a refence towards my useage of the word "bah" in a thread long long ago.. he say abunch of messed up stuff about doing sheep and things about a rear admiral..

so there you have it! offical prouf that bah is not your word and inlight can never become your word because i was useing it before you even knew what roleplaying was! muhhahahahahahahaha!

i think DT can back up that old old thread i am refearing to but if not then BAH!

and get out of this thread! didnt you rea the first post? no spectators!

Liam Jinn

OOC: bah to you, I am using it now, old timer :evil: I took the credits anyway

Grand Adm Thrawn

OOC: you havnt coopy righted it have you?

thrawn copyrights the word bah™ as of now

YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW ME A THREAD OF AN SOONER DATE IF YOU WANT THIS COPYRIGHT!

....btw.....copycat...be...origanal...

Lady DeVille

ooc: I have half a mind to shoot you both for ruining my thread! Someone delete that convo or move it out of here! ..please? /ic:

*De'Ville knees the Chiss in the groin area, and as he moves back away after the impact she slashes up with her saber. She catches just a little of his sleeve, laying his left arm open to the cold desert air.

She scoops up her vibroblade, and throws it with Force enhanced speed right at the Jedi's head. Unfortunetly, at that moment something else catches the Jedi's eye, and he turns to look. The vibroblade just misses him, perhaps nicking an ear as it zings by. De'Ville turns to look as well, saber at the ready, and sees a Jawa sandcrawler off in the distance, lumbering over the farthest dunes.*

Lady DeVille

ooc: Thrawn, did you die? Please respond.... /ic:

Grand Adm Thrawn

OOC: yeah i died

i havnt been around these parts lately.. i'll try to reply with in a year

Lady DeVille

ooc: THRAWN! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT! ARGH! *men!*

This is NOT the OOC forum! /ic:

Grand Adm Thrawn

OOC: hey you cant just give up.. its all nups fault.. he is the one humpin legs throwing my whole thought prossess off.. i said i would reply sometime.. a year isnt that long, and maybe your skills can improve more by then so you dont get the crap beat out of you so much

Lady DeVille

ooc: Fine, I count this as a WIN for me./ic:

*De'Ville clips her saber on her belt as the Chiss Jedi climbs on his swoop and rides away towards the nearest spaceport. She rubs a sore spot on her arm, and turns towards the wreckage of her swoop bike.

No matter. She was resourceful, and the krayt dragon was still out there.

De'Ville grabbed her cloak and her water containers and set off over the dunes*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12