Thread: Warren, come hither.

Khendon S

Warren, come hither.

Khendon and Mark walk side-by-side, chatting with one another. They are on the planet Nashua, reviewing the mistakes of earlier combat. The suns kiss the mountains in the distance, signaling that they shall be falling from the sky shortly and the seven moons will shine. Both men are perspiring due to the planet’s great heat. They find themselves unable to wait for nightfall, wanting the cooling effects of darkness to cover them like a blanket.

The two walk until they reach their destination, a Sith Temple. “Who built this here, is the question.” Says Khendon.

“Who ever it was, knew what they were doing, I can feel the evil immersing this place, it’s so strong.”

“We better start the excavati… What was that?!”

The two figures turn at the same time to face another. Each one’s hair stands on end as they find who has interrupted their friendly chat, and each fills with rage at who it is, Jedi Warren Azalin.

Mark Fenix

"Look alive, bro. This guy has stood up against the Empire's finest. Shall we?"

Khendon nodded a response, drawing his two sabers. Mark shaped his own two from his ring, his actual saber was destroyed in battle when Khendon took on Nichos Marr.

Warren Azalin

:: Letting the cold night air brush upon him he looked at the two figures in the darkness, the Jedi smiled as his hand brushed the hilt of his saber. Glancing from Sith to Sith he slowly drew his saber and ignited it with a quick snap-hiss ::

"I believe you both have something that belongs to my padawan."

Mark Fenix

"Oh, you must be referring to his lightsaber." Mark smirked, igniting his own two "sabers". "Well I'm sure if you ask Sumor nicely enough he might give it back."

The two warriors began to laugh, a brief, demonic sort of laugh. They began to cirlce Warren, and soon one was on each of his sides, Mark on his left, Khendon on his right.

Khendon S

Khendon, from his position on warrens left, could see mark, lined up with him as well. The two know what to do, they had everything figured out. Khendon’s blades snapped to life, the unusual colors illuminating the darkening sky.

Khendon runs at Warren and while in run, hits button one on his first saber, the one in his right hand, and button two on his second. The first saber’s blade goes to max length while the seconds goes to the length of a short sword, about half of the long one. Mark has run at the same time as Khendon, they flip and turn at the same time, crossing paths and land on opposite sides of warren.

Khendon brings his second saber, the shorter one, down to block a blow from Warren, while bringing his first saber downward toward Warren’s back. He then side kicks Azalin in the stomach, causing him to course with pain due to the force enhanced kick.

(EDIT: Typos)

Mark Fenix

Mark, having landed in a kneeling position, turned and hurled his saber at Warren, blade first, flying like an arrow. The jedi moved his saber to block it, and the energy-formed saber dissapated when it hit the gorund. Mark obviously took this as an advantage, for he immediately lunged at the Jedi. He kicked Warren, already bent over from Khendon's blow, in the lower jaw, causing him to fall back.

In the meantime, Khendon sweep his legs out from under him. Before he hit the ground, Mark was kneeling, and Warren's back fell right on it.

Warren Azalin

:: Falling to the floor the Jedi was quick to get back up, a Healing Aura could be seen around him as he grinned at the two Sith. Looking around he smiled, he knew the two Sith thought they had him outmatched but they were wrong. Moving quickly using the force he stuck, all was a blur as the Jedi grabbed his sabers and lunged towards Mark. Blocking the Sith's blade with ease he was quick to slam the hilt of his other saber as he leapt back, Mark fell back momentarily as the saber struck him. Using this to his advantage the Jedi leapt back and charged towards Khendon, letting the Force guide him the Jedi ran past Khendon having his saber slash across the warriors side as he went. Making use of the warriors momentary pain he ran at him slamming his elbow into the small of the Sith's back. Watching as Khendon stumbled forward into Mark, Warren couldn't help but laugh, maybe this wouldn't be as hard as he thought ::

Khendon S

Khendon quickly regained his composure. “That all you have.” Khendon’s eyes filled with furry and hate as the dust and sand picked up, swirling in the air around him. Khendon added his memories and pain to the melting pot, generating a surge of evil. He focused his power on one target, the Jedi Warren. The dust and sand moved towards warren, surrounding him, and moving in, filling his eyes until they were crusted with the grime. He then let the power lose, sending it into the tiles on the ground, crushing them and bringing them up all around his target. The pieces of ceramic filled the air and entered his opponent’s body, causing blood to gush from several different places at once. If this wasn’t enough Khendon ran at Warren and, catching the pained target off guard, flying side kicked him in the chest, feel the shattering of bone under his feet. Khendon back flipped and fell, one hand to the ground on one knee. He was winded from the massive drain on his system. After a few seconds he reestablished himself in a defensive stance waiting for his friend, Mark, to attack and waiting to provide assistance, blades glowing in the dimming light.

Mark Fenix

Mark gathered up some own dark Force power, thriving off of the nearby temple. He raised his own two arms and let them drop again, the tile cracking several feet in a wave on either side. He put his palm out, flipped his wrist and made a fist, all of the stone ceramic shards digging into his body and pushing deeper into his skin, including the ones Khendon left in from previously. The sharpest edges started to poke out the other side of his skin, and Mark decided to let them stay there as a constant reminder to the Jedi that there truly is no light.

Warren Azalin

:: Lying on the floor the Jedi took note of the pain around him, as a Jedi he could not embrace the pain in himself but instead heal it. Becoming one with the force in his mind the Jedi slowly removed the shards from his body, letting his blood drip to the floor as he stood up he smiled. Cautiously he began to walk forward not wanting to open up the cuts more and not wanting to damage his ribs more than they were. He knew they were hurt maybe even broken but he would need time to heal and time was something he would have to earn. Going down to one knee he began to gather the force from all around him, soon he would have all the time he would need ::

:: Time passed by slowly as the Force embraced the Jedi,it knew his purpose and would aid him to defend those from the clutches of the Sith. Sooner than he thought Warren was once again ready, slowly grinning at the two Sith Warriors the air around Warren began to solidify. The Temperature dropped around him as the shards were beginning to form in mid air, he knew the Sith had gotten him with ceramic shards but now it was time to get them with his Force Shards.Without warning the Jedi unleashed the shards at the Sith, they tried to dodge them as best could but there were too many and they were too fast. Watching as blood was spilled on the ground as the shards tore through them the Jedi sighed, his was not an act of bloodshed more like a purpose. The shards had served their purpose in gaining him more time, and with that the Jedi sat down letting a healing aura engulf him. He would be ready for the next strike, and he only hoped they would be ready for him too ::

Mark Fenix

OOC: Nashua is totally devoid of water. Even at night, the temperature is in the high hundred thirties. We'll play it anyway.

Khendon S

Khendon looked down at his midsection, he had managed to dodge most of the shards, and had used the force to deflect them or alter their path as they had come in. Khendon’s head came up and looked at Warren, then at one of the walls. As Khendon’s eyes fell on the wall, it shattered, sending large chunks of lime to the ground. He looked at Warren, eyes now blazing with dark energies.

“Pathetic.” Khendon spat the words, overflowing with enmity.

Khendon had used the force to hide his intent, aided by Mark, and as Warren finally figured it out, the large block of lime hit into his side, going through his midsection, causing internal damage. Khendon looked on his opponent, who had fallen to the ground. He nodded at Mark and he moved onto their opponent. Khendon standing away, in a meditative position, concentrating on the darkest images he had ever witnessed, and letting them give him power, enough to block and telekinetic attacks the Jedi might use against his friend, or himself, he knew he was open; however, Mark would take care of the physical combat.

"Your time has come Warren, the Jedi are weak, and the weak shall not survive."

Mark Fenix

Thanks to Mark's unique powers as a Green Lantern, he was able to protect himself from the worst of the barrage thanks to some well guided energy shields; however he had taken a few to his upper left shoulder, and near the low midsection. He ripped them out one by one, grunting after each, as Khendon got into a meditive position. He knew what Khendon was going to do, and what he had to do in turn.

He first used his powers to heal the injuries. He started to glow with an emerald flame, and he dropped to his knees in agony. He let out a miserable scream of pain, as if he had been hit by ten of those blocks of solid limestone. He got back up, and shook off the pain. The wonderful thing about his ability to heal was that, although it took away the injury, pain was amplified ten fold because of the basic realignment of bone and sealing of skin through energy. And a Sith's ally is his pain, for he can amplify it ten fold into his ultimate weapon: pain. He smirked. He knew that with Khendon's efforts 100 percent focused on blocking any Jedi tricks, Mark would stand a chance alone against the Jedi.

Mark was already doing his part. He lunged at the Jedi, delivering a high kick to his lower jaw. He started to fall back, and Mark used his infamous speed to start to deliver a barrage of punches to his already-damaged intestinal area. He shaped two things with his emerald energy. Those things were two more of Mark Fenix, almost exactly like him. He took a moment to catch his breath while the two solid-energy images started to pound away at Warren, kicking, punching, and overall "liquifying" the Jedi.

As a last ditch effort, Warren called forth his saber. It arrived upside down in his hand and ignited it, puncturing one of the Marks. It burst into emerald flame, and he swung it at the other image. It went through from the left shoulder to the right hip, and the image fell in two. It dissipated into energy. He then dropped his saber to the ground and it disengaged, the mental images from Khendon had gotten worse. He turned to try and stop him but the real Mark was in front of him. He spin-kicked the Jedi's hand, the instant before he caught on his saber flew several feet away from him. He flipped backwards, doing a scissor kick at the same time. Warren had put his arms up to block, and Mark, caught off guard by his block, was forced to "run" off of his arms, landing on his feet again. They exchanged some attacks for a little longer, the Jedi was tiring fast from his devastating injuries.

Warren went to knee Mark in the lower abdomen, Mark pushed it aside with his left hand and palm-striked the Jedi in the nose, possibly breaking it. He stumbled a few steps back, trying to regain his balance. In the meantime, Mark cupped his hands, forming a large ball of energy in his palms. He released it at Warren. Warren, having no other means to deflect it, merely put his hands in front of his face to shield the blinding glare. However, this ball was not incendiary, and merely hit him with a powerful impact and sent him backwards FAST.

He hit the wall of the nearby Sith temple with a loud thud. Cracks in the solid stone wall formed and ran up and down. The ball continued to grind Warren harder into the wall until he screamed, using the last of his air. Mark clenched a fist and the ball exploded, the impact knocking Warren several inches into the wall. The ball, however, had taken up much of Mark's ring's reserves, being that the power had left to return to the central batttery a few years ago. Warren collapsed from his hole in the wall, and an eerie dark mist seeped through the cracks.

Jedi Rebel X

Mark Fenix

"You Jedi will never learn..." sighed Mark. "You always have to be the daring, 'rescue-your-comrade' type, don't you? Can't you just learn to keep your nose out of other's business? You're only watching his back because you're afraid to watch your own, assuming that he might return the debt. Coward." He grinned to himself, realizing he had started something good.

"Say that to my face, you Sith scum." He replied in retort. He took a few steps closer, but Mark was already on the move. In the ground below him lay a mine. The Force had alerted X "in the nick of time". He dove out of the way, but the mine still went off. The blast sent him hurtling several meters, but for the most part he was unharmed.

"Yeah, we Sith always have everything under control. Just like now. Do you really think you present a challenge to us? Warren was the toughest Jedi either of us have ever confronted and we took him apart through teamwork. My partner and I are some of the toughest Sith Warriors out there, trained by Sumor Rayial himself. The same Sumor Rayial that was able to defeat Warren Azalin single handedly when he was still a Sith Knight. Not to mention the fact that we're naturals at buying time!"

Rebel, who was up again, looked puzzled by this. Then he was smashed in the face by a massive chunk of limestone. Khendon grinned at the sound of his nose cracking, and made his way over to the fallen Jedi. He put his boot on his throat, and chuckled to himself.

"You have three options," he said to Rebel, who lied on the ground, nose gushing like crazy. "You can either let me kill you swiftly now, I can crush your Adam's apple and you can choke to death on it, or I could let some blood flow into your mouth and let go. Then, when you go for air, you'll drown on your own blood. Sounds like fun? Well, the clock is ticking, my 'friend'. Tick, tock, tick, tock..."

Meanwhile, Mark made his way over to where Warren's body was. He was still alive, but his life force was almost not there. Mark wasn't a big fan of a horrible, torture-filled death to his enemies, so he decided to finish him the quick and easy way. In his hands was a heavy blaster pistol, another construct from his ring. He put it to the temple of Warren's head. He closed his eyes, and spoke to the limp body of a fallen Jedi Hero.

"It's such a shame. You were a great challenge, I would have looked forward to facing you again, on more fair terms. But as a Sith," he stated, opening his eyes, "I have to do this. It is my duty to the dark side, and now I-" Mark was cut off. He felt a quick stir in the force, but it was already too late. He went to pull the trigger but Warren jammed his hand up, causing Mark to hit the massive temple in the close background. He was then forced back from a wave of telekineses from Warren. He hit a stone pillar and fell to the ground. He shaked his head while he got up.

"Damn, talk about buying time. He must have healed himself, or at least partially healed himself, while he was in his subconcious state! What's wrong with me? Paying too much attention to that Rebel X guy, Warren had almost five minutes to gather enough energy to wake himself up! Well, this time it ends, right here, right now!"

Warren, who still did not have enough energy to bring himself to a standing point, glanced up and was able to make out Mark constructing a lightsaber. Mark charged at Warren and brought his saber down in an angle that would have cut him from right shoulder to left groin, but Warren's lightsaber was still in his hand, and he brought it above his head in the instant Mark's saber would've made contact with him. Mark continued to push down on the weakened Jedi: if Mark's saber couldn't cut him, perhaps Warren's could. In the meantime, Warren called his other saber to him. He ignited the blade and sent it up with his left hand: straight through Mark's lower gut. Mark's "saber" disintegrated and he took a step back. The saber still laid in his stomach, and Mark closed his eyes, trying not to scream from the massive pain. Warren's saber started to flicker, then completely shut itself down. He looked at his saber for a moment, wondering why his saber had shut down. He looked up at Mark, and smirked. A wave of massive, uncontrollable energy was unleashed sending Mark to the ground and Warren into the air. The pain he was experiencing was unimaginable, as if he was rubber being stretched beyond its limit, about to snap into several pieces. The energy wave shot him at an incredible speed into the wall at the nearby temple. He hit the wall hard, and fell another twenty feet onto the limestone tiles the covered the floor. Many of the cracked, and he had some major cuts here and there on his body. He too was about to black out, and looked at Mark.

" Is this what it's like to die for a cause? Is this what it's like before you cross the line into the other world? Am I DYING?!?" Thoughts raced through Mark's head in an instant, and then all reasonable things seemed to fade out. Everything around him was black, except through the darkness he saw a burning emerald flame. What did it all mean...?

Jedi Rebel X

Khendon S

(re-writting)

Sumor Rayial

OOC: Khendon, Mark this fight is done. Warren has been asking me about some of your moves and I admit I haven't been watching this one as much as normal, but I just read the entire thing. Both of you are to talk to me OOC on IM.