Thread: Zelda: Majora's Mask....its out

jjwr

Zelda: Majora's Mask....its out

Well its not supposed to be out until tomorrow but I was reading on ign64.com that some places had it early so I called my local Wal-Mart and they had it, so out I rushed and saw the game...but they didn't have the Memory Expansion which you need for the game.

So off to Record Town I went, they had the Pack, but no game....grrr....so I asked them about the game and their response "It doesn't come out until the 27th...." Well its supposed to I said, told them Wal-Mart had it and one of their guys went up and checked. Their response was if Wal-Mart was selling it early then they were going to too, so I was able to get the game and the expansion pack at the same store and save time.

Course now I gotta wait 3 1/2 more hours till I get out of work so I can play!

Itala Marzullo

Re: Zelda: Majora's @#%$ out

Ahh..I couldn't get it yet...need dough..new job...anyway, when you play it reveal the storyline..I hope good old Ganny is back...

jjwr

From the looks of it no Ganon in this one, definetly a cool game though.

Itala Marzullo

Care to elaborate on that?

jjwr

On which part? The No Ganon?

Itala Marzullo

On what makes the game cool...

jjwr

Everything! If you played Ocarina of Time it has the same controls and whatnot. The graphics are in the same style(though improved). I'll write more later, gotta eat the rest of my food now.