Thread: Halloween Costumes?

Jedieb

Halloween Costumes?

Is anybody dressing up? I haven't dressed up since the Halloween bashes my fraternity use to throw in college. I won't be dressing up this year either but I will be walking along side my padawan. He'll be dressed as a cowboy, complete with black cowboy hat, black vest, boots, and 2 six shooters. Any other costumes out there?

wookie boy 2000

AAHHH thats so sweet Ebs,(i mean that)

But Id have to put my padawan(if I had any) in a darth maul,Or micheal myers or hurcules costume.

anyway.This year Im going to be Darth maul(agian)on monday.and on halloween Im either going as miicheal Myers or a chipendale dancer,depends on the wheather.

buffjedi/wookieboy

Jedieb

Chipendale dancer would have been my second guess for you Buff. Number #1 of course being The Rock or some other Buff wrestler. Just be careful and don't scare or hurt any small children! Share the candy buff, SHARE!!!

wookie boy 2000

LMAO!!!

I tell you what, Those darn little kids had better not get in my way !!!I want that CANDY!!!!!and yes I will share(the cheap candy he he he)

I honestly thought about going as the Rock but My hair is finally grown back to the perfect length and I dont want to cut it that short for awhile.I just hope its not cold I really want to go as a Chipendale.I went as one a couple of years ago and It was freezing and I wore bikershorts as pants ...and let me tell you THERE WAS SHRINKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!not good for the ole EGO!!! IF YA SMELL WHAT BUFF IS COOKING!!

Hart Kenobi

A female prostitute.

wookie boy 2000

well its halloween and I went with a chipendale,and I must say I look BUFF!!! dam6 Im a sexy -itch!!!!!!!!!! gotta run and get me some .Happy halloween!!!!!!

buffjedi/wookieboy

mez7

i went as indiana jones,

and found out women love indy
    it was a very good night, id say more but this is a PG forum

wookie boy 2000

Come on now Mez dont hold back on us.

buffjedi/wookieboy

mez7

me, 3 women and a can of whip cream

those women really liked whip cream, almost as much as indy
    i think thats all i should say

wookie boy 2000

come on now MEZ!!!!For the first time I can remember,Ole
    Buff had a Uneventful Halloween ,SO I need to here some good stuff.3 girls WHIP CREAM I didnt know you were in Buff's league!!!!you da man!!!!

buffjedi/wookieboy