Thread: ? for Nintindo plyers.

buff jedi 2

? for Nintindo plyers.

I wasnt big into video games a few years back.But now I have an Nintindo emulator on my computer and I have (Mike Tysons puch out)what I need to know is HOW do you Get on the keyboard use like a super puch and things like that? I can get all the way to SODA POP guy(what ever he is)right after you fight the Japan guy for the 2nd time But I cant even get past round one on this guy.Any help would be great (yes im a DORK!

buffjedi/wooki

jjwr

That game rocked! It was so fun....as for the superpunch I think your best bet is to try and find a copy of the instruction book online(I know there are sites that have these...maybe www.gamefaqs.com)and see what the combination would have been on a regular controller. Then check your emulator settings and see what those relate to on your keyboard.

Thats all I can think of.

buff jedi 2

thanx

OH cool,Thanx agian JJ

didnt even think of that, the place I down loaded even offered a guide(how come I over look the obvious?)DAM^ steroids F'd wit me brain

buffjedi/wookieboy

jjwr

Re: thanx

LOL...so now we know why your so big

Where did you get them from? There are some roms I'm looking for and its not always easy to find them on the web.

buff jedi 2

Lets say Im looking for Ninitinto games Ill punch in NES ROMS on my search feature and it pulls up the sites I need.I try and bookmark them but for some reason they will not book mark. I also have a sega emulator and have a real cool Ultra man fighting game(if you know who ultraman is.)and hulk game and spiderman(cool to me )ive not been much on games through the years.

Im sure there is an easier way to find roms BUT i aint to swift on the net what games are you looking for maybe I have them and if not I can look them up for ya.

buff jedi 2

search.aol.com/redirect.a...a%13%b3%e1

well I copied and place here and for some reason it dont seem to be right.

jjwr

Thats usually how I do it too, was just hoping you had a good page bookmarked already

I do remember that Ultraman fighting game...it was cool!

buff jedi 2

No it worked. I think also if you go to that ones home page it has other emulators and roms (I think)for like sega and mame and iknow of one somewhere that you can get playstation but it take alot of space even through winzip.

buffjedi/wookieboy

buff jedi 2

Danfg yo scared me didnt know anyone was in here =)

buffjedi/wookieboy

jjwr

I'm gonna try and find the first metal gear game, that game was cool! A few other cool Nintendo ones are Bionic Commando...well thats all I recall, but there are some fun Nintendo games!

buff jedi 2

I have bionic commando And that place I have marked has it (wait no I think I deleted it (couldnt figure it out.

buffjedi/wookieboy

jjwr

Its been a long time since I've played it but it was always one of my favorite Nintendo Games

jjwr

It worked! Spooon!!!!!!!!!!

jjwr

I found a good one and downloaded about 6 games. The MT Punch Out one was a bit screwed up though, none of the text came out. gonna have to go and try to find another one that may work better.

buff jedi 2

I have a couple I have downloaded before and they didnt work well MTP was one of them (there are lots of rom sites out there .There is one that is great and all the roms work very well BUT i just cant remmeber which one except for BURGER TIME I cant find a rom on that that works for crap.

Did you download any from the site I posted? if so some of them dont work at all well. Hey there are two star wars games . star wars and empire strikes back.(pretty cool but not all that fun.

buffjedi/wookieboy