From one of the geniuses behind the Montegue Family, Dorn Force, and other vague rip-offs of real-world popular culture comes a new project: ISBI: Imperial Security Bureau, Investigations.

At some point I was challenged to make NCIS into a Star Wars thing, and this is the result. The crux of the concept is that the Imperial Security Bureau operates a number of Tactical Units that fall outside the normal jurisdiction of the military. They have total authority to investigate threats to Imperial Security; I've interpreted that to cover anything that NCIS would normally tackle, with the hunting of Rebel sympathisers, spies, and insurgents thrown in for good measure.

We already have a core of four characters: a leader/Senior Investigator, two Field Agents, and a "Probie" Field Agent who serves as a cross between our McGeek and Abby. There is scope for a few more ancillary characters - including the leader for our "SWAT" and Surveillance teams, and the Director of Investigations for the ISB - but I don't want to overload the team too much at this stage.

However, one should never underestimate the power and awesomeness of the cameo. If any of you have Imperial characters - military officers, citizens, or anything like that - and would like to see them getting tangled up with ISBI at some stage, as suspects, witnesses, or the like: then fire me a PM.

I'll try and keep this thread afloat for future reference, an will update it with useful info as and when.

Current Threads

Meltdown - Closed