Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 24 Season 7

Yeah I can't wait for tonight. I haven't posted mostly because I get busy and forget.

Shadow Storm
    Last Monday's episode was pretty big. So much going on right now, I'll wait on other comments before posting spoilers.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Prince
    Oil my peanuts, you blood-cursed bastards.
    DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Peter
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CrusaderJ11
    I see a lot of silent clocks for next monday!

I think Tony is safe beyond him who knows.

Shadow Storm
    I think Jack will be safe for the time being. The main one I'm worried about is Larry Moss. I think he's being set up for a classical 24 atonement type death.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

Stealing planets with a cunning use of flags!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer Park Kraken's Avatar
    Well....

Turns out I was right about Larry dying, although it had more to do with betrayal then atonement. Very very very interesting turn of events, I'm thinking Tony and the other guy are working for an outside connection than Starkwood that is interested in acquiring the weapon, although whether it's for an attack on the US or an enemy of the US, it could be either one yet. It could be connected to what Hodges referrenced of this only being the beginning when he is taken away.

Very good episode, and it seems the action will continue in the next episode.

So either Jack is cured, or perhaps Renee will be the one to confront Tony and take him down once and for all, assuming that it will happen this season rather than being the theme that starts up the next season...

I think Tony is trying to get revenge for Michelle's death. I have a feeling Logan is going to show up.

Shadow Storm
    Quite an ending for this season. Tis to say I was not dissapointed.

It seems I was correct in the assumption that Andrea was being molded in a sense to take over in Jack's place.

A lot of stuff to look forward to in season eight. Whether or not Jack survives the procedure, whether or not he gets involved in any future buisness. Really, I feel the most for poor Allison Taylor. I have a feeling her daughter will play a villain role in a possible upcoming season.

I think Tony and Alan Wilson will both be back. It is the first seasons since Season 2 that the villain didn't die.
    Edit I forgot about Logan but I think Wilson might get off and could come back to cause havoc. I think he isn't the top dog in that conspiracy.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

So, why does everyone keep calling me Mr. Blonde?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EquableJarl0 PSN ID: TXViking43
    I'm buying this on BluRay tomorrow after I wake up. I can't wait to watch this.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Prince
    Oil my peanuts, you blood-cursed bastards.
    DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Peter
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CrusaderJ11
    Kiefer and Wersching are shooting the next season right now so Jack Bauer will survive without a doubt.

The last episode makes you wonder how many alternative versions of certain scenes were shot since in the end there were so many decisions to be made:

-is there a version where Kim let's her father die (just in case the show would not have got an 8th season)
    -Did they shoot a version where René walks in to torture Tim so that she becomes a new Jack Bauer? (maybe in case they green lighted an 8th season without Kiefer Sutherland reprising his role)
    -Did they shoot an alternativ decision for president Taylor's family?

I really liked Jack's "bus" speech and his prayer in the end. If the series would have ended there I would have called this the perfect ending for the series.
    René's last moment this season was pretty awesome but I still wonder how this scene would have ended if she had decided to go through with it.
    Kim's appearence in the last view episodes was pretty disappointing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123