Thread: starwars crossover stargate hopefuly

Haybi Fladanka

Open Thread starwars crossover stargate hopefuly

This isn’t meant to follow any strict time period (do not like rps like that^^) so all races added (space flight capable ones only) basically just a crossover. Although there is a little history.

setting: long, long ago, lol jk, a group of Lantians rather than fight the wraith after 50 years decided to leave the Pegasus galaxy, traveling out amongst the stars for decades, before happening on this galaxy (the star wars galaxy). They went to an unpopulated region of this new galaxy and proceeded to rebuild the civilization there. Another 300 - 400 years passed before the Lantians made first contact with the outer rim. Even though they had established contact with these people there lack of government made it impossible for the Lantians to forge an alliance with them. Now that the Lantians know of advanced life in this new home they went out searching for a system of which was stable enough to make official first contact, and so they found the republic. And so on and so on but you get ware this is going ^^

starting time period: right before the battle over courasant and right after the official first contact happened. (just as a point of ref to start with)

place: star wars galaxies

star wars races: (chose one) CIS (droids) - republic - (suggest more and I will do my best to make them fit)

stargate races: asgard - lantians (will take request on other races but only if they were in the series enough to be known and they must also be able to have space flight capable of going to other galaxies as there is no current gate network)

positions in given races:

starwars: (can someone do the star wars ones^^ as I am not well versed in star wars governments ty)

stargate:

Lantians;

high council:
    high chancellor - Haybi Fladanka (me)
    2nd high chancellor - ___________...
    advisory committee: ___________...___________...___________...________ ___...___________...___________...___________...__ _________...

Aurora warship:

Each member of the high council is in command of their own personal Aurora, Aurora's names are the last name of their commander.
    Haybi Fladanka commands the "Fladanka"
    ___________... commands the ___________... and so on
    (more to come)

asgard: (coming soon!!)
    Last edited by Haybi Fladanka; Sep 25th, 2008 at 05:04:30 PM.

SW-Fans.Net Admin

Good but Damaged Goods

DragonCon 09
    I'm sorry, you need to edit your post for spelling. I can't really read it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Evanar View Post
    I'm sorry, you need to edit your post for spelling. I can't really read it at all.
    Seconded.

Haybi Fladanka
    ok just re-did it sry for the horrible spelling i didnt have an abc check at the time

SW-Fans.Net Admin

Good but Damaged Goods

DragonCon 09
    I really don't know my Stargate fluff very well at all, so I'm not going to be able to participate.

Haybi Fladanka
    you could always do the star wars part