Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Love.

Sarah Jacobs
    "Yes, I agree. Glory Hallelujah, stick a needle in my eye."

:: She crossed herself sarcastically. This man was really annoying ::

The Shaman
    The shaman just gave wide white smile and stretched his hands outward towards her. It was like he was going to prepare to hug, well that’s exactly what he was going to do. Embrace her in a hug and say the words to pull her forward.

He walked up to her and he waited for her to embrace him in hug. It was her final step to being in charge of her life. Well rather Sarah’s life.

Sarah Jacobs
    :: Sarah grinned, and returned the embrace, pressing her body against his as she french-kissed him feverishly ::

The Shaman
    As her hands wrapped around him and his arms around her sparks began to fly. She shoved her tongue down his throat but the shaman would have none of that. One of his hands reached up and grabbed her hair and he yanked back pull here lips from his.

A whirlwind began to spin around them faster and faster it began to spin. He spoke but Sarah could barely here him.

"Don't let go it will rip you apart."

The next thing they knew blackness hit both there eyes. The shaman was then blinking awake as if he had been slumbering. He looked down at the bed where Sarah was laying. Her eyes would open soon he hoped.

Sarah Jacobs
    :: Sarah woke up, and pouted at the shaman ::

"You're no fun."

:: She shoved him as she got out of bed and looked around the room ::

The Shaman
    The shaman began to pack up his stuff into his bag.

"Your master will be here soon. He knows you’re awake. I wouldn't trust him to much if I where you. He has agenda and if he needs a scapegoat you might be his ticket to freedom."

The shaman got up and walked to the door.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12