Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Abounding Coincidences - The Game

Fiona Devlin
    "Shhhhhh ..." she hushed , holding Michele to soothe her.

""I'm alright."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Dani
    I cling to her tightly and let it all out again. From Fiona being dead to not being dead and then realizing she had to kill Gregor because he was gonna kill me ...

Eh ... maybe she had a point about telling me too much too quickly ... Right now I'm not really caring. It feels good to be held by her right now eventho I'm sobbing my eyes out.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona pressed her lips to Michele's cheek, letting her work through her tears until they passed. She raised Michele's chin gently and looked into her eyes ::

"Your chocolate is cold, luv. Did you want more?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

*holds up sword* Okay, so let me see if I got this right. The pointy end goes in the other person, right?
    AKA
    Dani
    As I look into her eyes, the love and devotion I see within them, I start to wonder if maybe things will be all right but I'm still terribly scared.

I wipe my eyes and find myself smiling. Just a tad tho. Let's not get hysterical here. "Yeah. Please. Thank you."

Fiona Devlin
    "Come on."

:: Fiona gave her a sweet kiss on the mouth and went back into the kitchen ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I sluggishly shuffle my way to the kitchen and sit down at the table, resting my head on my arms as I watch Fiona. I'm just too tired to talk much of anything right now.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona set a slice of apple pie on the table, followed shortly by a fresh mug of hot chocolate. She sat down across from Michele and waited for her to speak when she was ready ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Didn't I mention something about not wanting to be treated like a child? And here I am, digging into apple pie and hot chocolate but it really does help to soothe me.

Inbetween bites, I see Fiona is kinda watching and waiting over me, ready to run, cry, kiss, yell, or hug me depending on what I do. She's just as heartbroken as me ...

I set the fork down with a clang and wipe my mouth before mooshing my cheek against the palm of my hand and just wait for her to say something. I'm still too tongue tied to know what to say.

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona reached out timidly to touch Michele's elbow ::

"I'm sorry you had to see that."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I flinch but it was a reflex. I didn't mean and I frown. "Sorry ..."

I look down at my half eaten pie and flick a crumb away. "Better late then never eh?"

Yeah, that came off as snarky. I'm still a bit mad ...

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona folded her hands and closed her eyes ::

"I can't promise you that it won't happen again, that there won't come a time when I have to face another."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    Great. Just what I wanted to hear. I sigh and lean back in my chair in some effort to retreat myself from the truth. "What the hell's going on with you?"

Fiona Devlin
    :: Her eyes snapped open widely ::

"I do what I have to inorder to keep my head, and to keep you safe."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I cross my arms and stare her right in the eyes. "This is not making a bit of sense to me, except that being with you obviously puts in me in danger for some reason."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Her mouth formed a pout again ::

"Other Immortals may come for me, to try to take my head. If that frightens you too greatly, then you should leave me tonight."

:: a tear fell from her eye ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    For the second time tonight, I leave my mug of hot chocolate (Damnit! Be nice to finish a mug) and head into the bedroom. I don't know what to do. Am I as frightened as Fiona said? Hell yeah I am. So what do I do? Stay here and maybe get killed or go try and go back living at campus and attempt some normalcy? Course, there is a bit of snag in that plan since I didn't renew my dorm. Crap. Well I've been in worse situations (I'm talking living arrangements here). There was that stretch of time when I was a sophomore in High School and was living on the streets. That's another story that involved most of my fights, drinking, tattoos and being arrested ...

Anyway, I'm wandering around the bedroom now, nibbling my nails as I weigh my fear and love, trying to figure out which was stronger so I could make a decision. Fiona sure as hell doesn't want me to go but knowing that crazy stuff is gonna be happening on a regular basis around me, besides all the lovely crazies the city has to offer, I have to figure out what's best for me.

And for the life of me I really don't know ...

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona was up after her, right on her heels, and took Michele's mouth in a deep kiss ::

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    I was actually stunned for a moment. I mean, not to say that Fiona hasn't been down right passionate and needful in the past, but this kiss knocks me off my feet. Whatever she couldn't express easily to me because of how traumatic this night was for the two of us she more then made up for it now. I could taste the love she felt for me and the fear of loosing me and I couldn't help but kiss her back just as passionately ...

Fiona Devlin
    :: Time passed bewteen them in a haze of passion, and Fiona lay naked on the bed, stroking Michele's hair as she lay her head upon Fiona's belly. She traced the edge of Michele's ear with her fingertip and gave a blissful sigh ::

"I hope this means you're staying." she purred.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Dani
    There's only one good thing to come outta a fight and that is the awesome makeup sex afterwards. Course, it did serve another purpose and I'm sure Fiona was hoping for this, that when it was just the two of us making love, all I could think about was her. All the fear of the unknown was simply forgotten. There was just the two of us and the love we shared with each other. It's the best high that money can't buy and I'm blessed.

I giggle as she traces my ear, but not because I'm ticklish. I'm just giggly because it seems like every time something whacked out happens, we always end up in bed, not complaining of course. I mean, the fear is still there and always will be. I'm only human after all. But that brings us back to the question at hand after the hot sex is over. Do I have what it takes to stay with Fiona and is it all really worth it?

Hell Yeah!!!

I nuzzle her stomach and kiss it softly. "No. I'm not staying."

Before she starts freaking again, I crane my head up and give her a completely devoted smile. "I'm staying forever." I grin. "You forgot a word."

I slide my hand across her lower belly and weave my fingers through hers. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Fiona. I love you."

Yeah, I'm hopelessly in love. Hooked and reeled in. I can't stand to be without her. I don't think I can live without her. Four months together isn't a long time but I fell in deep and there's no bringing me back ...
    Last edited by Michele Hawkins; Sep 23rd, 2006 at 11:15:57 AM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213