Thread: This sucks.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Proof that not all people who draw anatomically correct anthropomorphic animals are furries. Or... is he?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Mitch. Duh.

This sucks.

Okay, well, everybody here knew I got that cool old Audi from my grandfather, right? Well, yeah, I thought it was coola t first too.

But then I fixed seven major issues on it in the first week, and more kept cropping up. The car is a piece of CRAP and now is sitting at the shop with blown belts, siezed water pump, blown seals and head gaskets, and headers that need to be re-machined.

And I have about a hindred dollars to my name, not to mention that I can only take the bus TO work because it doesn't run late enough for me to take it home again.

I don't know what I'm going to do. Things had just FINALLY started to look up, and then BLAM! I get hit with this. I have nobody I can borrow a car from, and my mom can only loan me enough for me to buy another older, cheap hoopty.

I love cars! So why the heck does this keep happening to me! For crying out loud, all I want is a car that will be reliable and not cost me an arm and a leg that I can't afford to spare!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Sorry to hear that such a thing happened to you. I hope things will begin to look up for you, too.

Rhea Kaylen

I'm really sorry about how this turned out, Mitch. Don't get down; things'll work out okay. Best of luck.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The namana berries taste like namana berries!

AKA
    Holly
    STICK IT TO THE MAN!

Tell your Grandparents they gave you a lemon. Except - you didn't pay for it, so I guess you can't get your money back.

SW-Fans.Net Admin

Good but Damaged Goods

DragonCon 09
    My rear struts are blown, I'm having them replaced on Friday.