Thread: Of Chamber Music and Millefeuilles

Hybrid View

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Holy Mother of God the Empress!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Her smile was bright, seeing the earnest response written upon Elarys' face instead of mere formality - or going through the motions of courting Lady Tarkin. She immediately took the arm. "Why thank you."

The arm not wrapped around Elarys' extended towards two guards who immediately stepped forward. They were dressed in formal armor and plumage upon their helmet. "I know you were briefed, but these will be the two guards in plain sight. Others have already taken their position at the opera hall and restaurant but ..." she pat her date's hand when she brought it back around, "I asked not to know the destination of dinner since I wanted to be surprised."

TheHolo.Net Poster Elarys Amarank's Avatar
    AKA
    Natacha
    Elarys was still smiling when Lise took her arm, grateful for the unexpected easiness in their discussions and interaction.

She gave a look at the guards before returning her attention to her date as they headed towards the exit of the palace. In a weird way, it didn't bother her or made her self conscious, past the first "oh shit" moment when the aristocrat had asked her point blank if she had indeed just asked her out.

"I appreciated how clear the briefing was."

She had had no idea of what it would look like but had nevertheless been positively surprised. Surprise showed on her face when Lise admitted to having chosen to be surprised by the later part of the evening.

She caught sight of other personnel finishing to give a last-minute inspection of her vehicle, which she knew would happen. When the all-clear was given, she led Lise to it, a functional medium-class model in shades of silver and burgundy, and opened the door for her.

"I didn't expect you to keep this a surprise. I like it though."

She went to take the driver's seat, catching sight of the two other speeders flanking them as they departed.

"Veneko asked me to sit for a couple of the later rehearsals, and he changed a couple of musicians for his arrangements. I believe we are in for a treat."