Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: End of Days: Horizon Burning (Tristan)

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Erin
    Megaera felt her pulse speed up a little excitedly. It was for the Nightsisters to claim their mates. Megaera had already done that in the very act of bringing Tristan to her. What she had been so very patiently waiting on was.. for him to chose her too. It had begun when he had elected to remain with her clan and face the trials.

Slowly, she nodded drifting around in front of him. "Yes.. Close your eyes."

In truth there was no such ceremony. Nightsisters had no need of words to bind a man to them, marriage was not a contract a witch would seek to enter. Yet, this did not stop her from creating one for Tristan. As his eyes closed, Megaera stepped forward and sat across his lap, mindful not to hurt his injured leg. Resting her bare bottom against his thighs, she leaned forward and gave in to the desire she had been carrying for so long, cupping his face in her hands and seizing his lips in their first kiss.

The kiss came as a surprise. It shouldn't have and yet it did, enough that a beat passed before Tristan reacted. Perhaps he had been so consumed by every exhausting part of life on Dathomir that it hadn't occurred to him that he could experience anything so tender here. Ignoring the nagging of aches and pains, he wrapped his arms around Meg and pulled her body against his, suddenly acutely aware of how long it had been since he had felt desire - or been desired for that matter.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Erin
    When Tristan's arms closed around her, Megaeara smiled against his lips, but still continued kissing him as she had longed to do for so long. Sliding forward she straddled his hips, resting her knees on either side of him against submerged stone as she rose up. Her fingers sifted through his dark hair, from his scalp downward while she continued to rain kisses across his face.

Bindings.. she thought, should have some sort of vow accompanying them. Pulling her mouth from his, Megaera did not stop to think about what she would vow. She just spoke what was inside her.

"I have no kingdom. No palace. No wealth.", she began, shaking her head at the complete lack of material worth she possessed, but the wealth of Dathomir was not in gold or technology.

"I have only myself, but you can have all of me Tristan.. and I will love you.", she promised.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123