Greetings fellow roleplayers!

In this roleplay, the Jedi and New Rebublic fleet with allied forces will attempt to invade and capture the Sith Empire Headquarters in a surprise attack. The Jedi also have numerous sub objectives which will be revealed during the battle. The setting takes place after the "Battle of Coruscant" (Imperials and Sith did well in that one) and unrelative to the "Deathstar" (still not finished) roleplays.

Any group in the roleplay may participate, and any roleplaying character may jump in at any point.

There are a few rules:

1. No killing or dismemberment.
2. Force based powers take presedense.
3. Equipment, ships and weapons should be related to or similar to what is found in the SW movies or EU literature. A good deal of creative freedom and but not to be used to an unfair advantage.
4. Actions which is considered "God Mode" may be ignored. Example: Defeating your opponent in one post or posting actions that can be categorised as unrealistic or highly unprobable.
5. 1-3 posts per character is allowed per day, depending on the response time of opponent (you should allways give opponent time to react).
6. Signatures should be used for the first post of each character, and then disabled for the rest of the roleplay to allow fast loading.

Some advise for the roleplayers to enhance the quality of the story:
* Try to describe where your character is, what he wears and what he carries.
* Be detailed in your descriptions of what your character thinks, feels and does.
* Description of how the character looks like, his background and what is important to him/her, adds flavor to the roleplay.

Is everything clear? Good. The games may now begin. To all the players:

Good luck!

Prologue:

***The Battle of Coruscant had caused heavy losses to the allied forces. The Sith of TSC and Imperials had also suffered heavy losses, but they had regained their strength fast. And meanwhile, an even greater threat had risen and threatened to terorize the galaxy: The Sith Empire. Despite turmoil in leadership, the Sith Empire had grown at a frightening rate, and The Greater Jedi Order was no longer the dominant group it used to be. Recruiting of new members and the forming of new alliances restrengthened the Order, but still.. still it was not enough to change the balance. During the rebuilding of Jedi Temple at Coruscant, the Jedi Council discussed how to deal with the situation. They had just analysed the data retrived after the quest for the Cala Stone. A group of Jedi had gathered around the Council Table to discuss the new situation. A projector started to casted text, describing the Sith Headquarters. The first screen hovered in the air..***

<font color=lime>
------------------------ACCESSING PAGE 1-------------------

Planet: unnamed
Climate: cold, rainy
Terrain: mountainous, scrub brush, some forest patches
Atmosphere: within standard tolerable limits
Gravity: within standard tolerable limits

Armament:
- 4-8(?) heavy quad laser turrets
- 4+(?) heavy dual-repeating multi-directional laser mounts
- 1 high-power orbital range ion cannon
- high-yield proton torpedoes(?)
- proton torpedo launchers(?)
* DATA INCOMPLETE *

Defenses:
- stonesteel composite armour
- Local Area Shield System (L.A.S.S.) -currently not active
- advanced sensor package with early warning system
- combat droid garrison(?)
* DATA INCOMPLETE *

COMPUTING..----------------------------------- </font>

The hologram projector shoved screen after screen with details of the base. Some of the info was gathered as a result of an accidently unencrypted message on the Sith during a signal relased by accident of the Sith. Others were provided after recent reconnaisance raids. Spy droids had surveyed the planet taking satelite photos:

<font size=+2 color=lime face="LCD", "Verdana", "Arial">
DECRYPTING...

<a href=http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ena/_uimages/HQ.gif>Image A</a>

<a href=http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ena/_uimages/HQ2.gif>Image B</a>
</font>

It was first silent, then Boricua started to speak..

Boricua: In the name of Puerto Rico.. mon.. their defenses look vulnerable! Dudes, this is a good time for a surprise attack! (removes sunglasses in excitement)

Verse: Yes, I have to agree. Lets grab this chance and beat the crap out of them!
Yoghurt: A daring plan that sounds as. And attack? A Jedi use the Force for..
Alpha: Lets forget that sentimental crap and realize the potential of the situation! Me and Versey know the Headquarters well. We could lead an assault team into the headquarters.
Figrin: Are you sure this would work? Perhaps diplomacy..
Verse: Listen to Alphy! Lets surprise them!
Garik: It is definitely time for action. I grow bored!
Boricua: That is cool man. But we we need assistance of the New Rebublic. There is a chance General Scorpions fleet, The Imperials or the Crimson Bloods arrive. Who knows, perhaps even TSC.
Alpha: My fleet will assist..
Rmiao: I will join the airforces.
RHJediKnight: Ditto to what he said
DT: I am in. Will you join me Figrin?
Figrin: Definitely.
Leia: Well, you can count me and my sister Amazon in.
Reaperfett: Aye

*The rest of the Jedi nods.. it is decided*