Thread: Recurring Nightmares of the Shattered Skies (Damien Kantrael)

Threaded View

Y'roth Helghast

Recurring Nightmares of the Shattered Skies (Damien Kantrael)

Agent Scothis reviewed the data pads before him with a subtle degree of boredom. The jacket of his uniform was open; the room was too hot for the stiff formalities of a disciplined soldier. Finding a new pilot was always an adventure. Inquisitor Helghast trusted Scothis' judgment enough to allow him to pick the next one after Jerrard's last choice had been offed for royally ruining an exfil several missions ago. It had been a bit more complicated than that short summary but Scothis wasn't a fan of dredging up the pains of the past when he could be relaxing.

He flipped the next data pad in front of him.

"Damien Kantra... Kantrael."

=======

Several hours later, in the Inquisitoriate's Citadel on Coruscant, Scothis wore the proper uniform to an immaculate degree. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. Agent Y'lor Jerrard sat at the table, his hands resting on the table in front of him, fingers interlocked.

"So you only picked one?"

Jerrard, the elder of the two, didn't bother turning around to face his long-time partner.

"No. I picked two. And then IMP found out one of those two was high as a kite on glitterstim for the last two years of his career."

"That would limit your options then I suppose."

"But don't get me wrong, this guy isn't like he is our last option. For the moment, I'll say he just appeared that good from what I read."

"I'm surprised you even read them and didn't go off the profile pictures alone."

AGENTS. AGENT CLASS II DAMIEN KANTRAEL WAITS OUTSIDE FOR YOUR SIGNAL TO ENTER AND BEGIN HIS REVIEW BOARD.

Scothis pushed himself off the wall and stretched. Jerrard rubbed his face with one gloved hand. Once they were both seated and had their best game faces on, Jerrard sighed than waved his hand, signalling IMP to inform Agent Kantrael to enter.
    Last edited by Y'roth Helghast; May 7th, 2011 at 02:31:53 PM.