"Act clever?" Lilith scoffed at the thought.

Acting clever was only acting naturally as far as she was concerned. Cleverness was breath to her life, cleverness had wrapped itself around and intertwined to become part of her very being. Cleverness had come up with the plan so far and it would be the reason as to why it would be carried out flawlessly.

"Acting
has nothing to do with it." Eyes that perfectly reflected the storm she could be narrowed on the feline. "Unless you wish to consider my entire life a Comedy in which case, dear dear Sebastian, yes, I suppose I am rather good at playing the part. And Tonight, tonight the curtain will draw for the beginning of Act 2 in which everything burns and we find our heroine making up for lost time."

The tirade had been finished off with a dramatic flare of placing her hand on her hip and posing as if for the cover of a comic book with a suitably epic title. Her body wasn't nearly disproportionate to make it look quite right though. The image faded quickly though as she let out a deep breath and let her body slump back to weariness.

"So much to do... so very little time." Lilith whispered, letting the internal thought leak from her.