Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crackfest - Characters Gone Wild [closed]

Weird Crackfest - Characters Gone Wild [closed]

Disclaimer: The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. No animals were harmed in the making of this thread.

OOC Note: This is the result of the Dani and Natacha going to a concert together, and wondering what would happen if our characters could all hang out in one place.

These are their stories....

I'm done with my writer.

-glares at barkeep and grabs the handed drink-

She has so many issues, it's a whole subscription. I think that's what the earthling said...

And I have to live with the others psychos as well, bunch of bitches...

-gulps drink and orders another-

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    I spare a glance at the blonde at the end of the bar, one I've heard a lot about and in great detail, and wonder why I was pulled from an Op for this nonsense?

I'm supposed to be briefing the doc on our cover stories and instead, I'm forced to waste time here in this dingy cantina in the middle of no where. Not even sure what planet I'm on since communications been cut off but by the hot sun coming in through the window, it's close to noon and considering all things lead to a dessert planet in this galaxy, I'm probably stuck on Tatooine.

All i know is I'm supposed to have fun with this and relax. And you know what?

This is absolute bullshit.

I recognize that brunette. She's another of those that our writers think are interested in someone when we're not.

I tip my glass towards her.

"To some peace and quiet from our delusional writers,"
    I tell her.

I really bloody hope the shenanigans stay the hell away from this hell hole.

This place sucks; but at least it's away from the circus.

Narrator: Peace and quiet aren't on the menu.
    Last edited by Baska Tankreyd; Jul 23rd, 2019 at 03:46:44 PM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    I raise a brow and look at this woman dubiously.

"I don't drink ... so have at it."

Then my shoulders shrug as an afterthought.

"But I appreciate the toast."

TheHolo.Net Poster Syrenia Renkl's Avatar
    AKA
    Natacha
    I don't know what kind of space distortion happened. The last thing I was expecting on my trip to the Greater Javin Sector was to get my ship pulled towards that bloody desert planet.

I don't like sand, unless it's a nice beach.

This place is not it.

"I hope the ship is refueled soon and we can get back on track," I say to Rachael.

I'm glad that she was traveling with me at least, because it appeared I had to look decent and not all officer like for some charity event. Granted, I'm happy to have an excuse to hang out with her. It'd just be nicer if it wasn't here.

Sitting in a corner booth of that shady cantina, I see two women talking at the bar. The blonde, I recognize. I have to cohabit with her too often. The other one, oh boy, is that who I think it is?

Grinning, I lean towards Rach.

"Isn't that one who had you sing her and what's her face sitting in a tree a while ago?"

I remember laughing in tears that time.
    Last edited by Syrenia Renkl; Aug 15th, 2019 at 11:17:34 AM.

I slap Syrenia's arm and squeezes. "OH MY GAWD! YES IT WAS!"

I giggle and let her go, fighting a snort because it was so funny. "It was that blondie. Not the broody one. Or the sister I don't even know about yet. The Lorna one."

This was so funny, I don't even care why we're here. My life was exceptionally boring and Syrenia was making things interesting. She actually didn't mind my loud laughing or how animated and clumsy I could be.

AKA
    Natacha
    I burst in laughter at Rachael's reaction. I never thought I'd just end liking this talented and spazzy fashion designer as much as I do. Puzzling really, but I don't mind it, contrary to so many of the crazies living in my writer's head.

"Oh the Lorna one! The Jax lady! Hell, she'd almost make me consider a pet at this point."

I chuckle and look at the two brooding at the bar.

"I'd love to see Van-Derveld's face if the doc showed up."

"Do you think if I start singing it, I might summon her?"

That would be hifuckinglarious!

AKA
    Natacha
    She's fucking adorable. I give her a Cheshire cat grin and flag a waiter droid, ordering shots.

The droid beeped and whirled, as if disapproving, which is dumb given where the damn thing works.

I drum my fingers on the table, and grab the shots as soon as they're delivered, and nudge one towards Rach.

"Bottoms up! Sing sing sing!"

I wink and down one of the shots as encouragement.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    I'm going to kill that girl if she sings and I don't give a shit if it causes war to break out between the Empire and the Alliance...

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    I can't believe I got stuck on a desert planet yet again...

And this time, I don't get entertainment of any sort.

I sigh loudly, as I scan the room. I recognize some faces, either roommates of doom, or some palatable.

I cringe at that imperial gal daring her curly haired crush to sing.

What the hell?

I give a nod to the blonde and the brunette at the bar. I can't believe I'm hanging out with them, though at least they have some common sense.

"Please don't tell me it has anything to do with our writers' romance obsession...."
    Last edited by Alice Di Scarra; Aug 15th, 2019 at 11:16:14 AM.

"Of course it does," I confirmed as I sit directly opposite of Baska and close to the brunette that I share headspace with. "They're obsessed with it."

I'm uncertain how I feel being forced into tight quarters with all of these beings. And if what I sense has any merit, this cantina's about the get far more crowded and rowdy than I'm comfortable with.

This is getting ridiculous.

I'd gladly strangle the two imperial brats.

Then I do a double take when the recluse Sith who happened to be my wife in another life walks in. To say I'm shocked is an understatement.

And she arrived about at the same time as one of the semi-sensible roommates I have in my writer's brain, who happened to look like her in another life.

Whatever our writers are having, please don't give it to me.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    I plop down next to Dalethria and grin big because this is a real mind fuck. Ya know why? Not your friendly neighborhood Empress here. I'm actually OG Dalethria - long standing Sith Master from two realities. Miranda Tarkin was the name I became after this current reality decided to reboot. But for this fucked up experiment, my writer decided to call upon a classic character that started it all.

"So ladies, you're fucked." I reach over to grab a bottle of whatever clear liquid I happened to get and unscrew the top. "Seriously stop debating and accept your new reality. Take it from someone that had to deal with these two brats for years."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Nobody ever told me there was such a massive swingers club in the galaxy.

Or maybe it's just the clusterfuck that our writers' brains is.

Probably the second option.

I laugh at the merry band of people I've known for years under various guises.

It's shocking to see the Alliance Director look and have the enemy equivalent position of my bestie; but I'll just need to grab a bottle of rum to get over it.

I take a sit and chuckle at what the Sith Master who's currently my Empress (hello old job) said.

"What Dalethria said. The more you bitch about it, the more they'll have a field day to make you accept it. Also..."

I look at Grace.

"For what I've heard that doctor of yours is smart, cute, and efficient."

I stare at Baska and grin.

"And you brat, were awfully jealous of me for talking to a certain someone, even when my personal needs are already well met."
    Last edited by Tatiana Renkl; Aug 15th, 2019 at 11:19:37 AM.

I down my shot and take the cue from the former Empress in another life and now Moff lady sister to my current, still?, crush since she brought up Lorna again!

"Okay ... singing!"

I clear my throat since the alcohol really burned. What the hell did Syrenia order?

"Wait..." I realize something before I can belt out my melody, "... do I do the kissing or the fucking version?"

AKA
    Natacha
    What a mess... Also thank the gods, this time around Tatiana isn't my mom. Once was enough.

-feels the death glare-

She's still a pain in the ass and I love her; but I'm good with the current family tree!

I look back at Rach and grin as she gets back to the mater at hand: SINGING!

I laugh at the question.

"Both are tempting; but let's start with the kissing. Seems like a big enough stretch of reality for that Van-Derveld woman."

I look at Van-Derveld and nodded vigorously in agreement with my date.

This is a sorta date right?

I shrug cuz, who cares, and clear my throat.

"Grace AND Lorna sitting in a tree ... K I S S I N G! First comes love ..."

Got to admit that my wife from another life still looks damn hot.

I raise my glass to her.

"Well, hello there," I say with a grin.

Maybe it's supposed to be awkward, but I see no reason why bitching about the past, because it had so many very good moment.

"I heard I'll be seeing you soon."

Chuckling, I relax a little bit. At least I hope my writer leaves me alone with her weird ass plan.

(Narrator: Ahahhahahah, not happening, miss I get jealous already!)

(Baska: You're a bitch)

(Narrator: and proud of it, don't you forget that part!)

Then the two imperial brats are just being outright annoying.

I glare at the singing spaz and snap.

"Did you get paid for that. or is that your own brand of annoying?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A radiation wave hit and I got shot through a wormhole. Lost in some distant part of the universe on a forum - a roleplaying forum - full of strange alien life forms. Help me!

AKA
    Dani
    Ah should be happy since Ah'm surrounded by women, bu' what th' fuck's goin' on in 'ere? Did Ah drink too much wit' Frayus an' end up havin' a delusion?

It's ah nice delusion, bu' ... Ah'm still wary she didn't drug me o' sumtin' cuz Ah did royally piss 'er off. Th' whole... ya know, trinket t'ing.

Ah decided ta bring up my 'and, well both 'ands jus' so they all know Ah don't got an immediate weapon on me. "Hallo, ladies. Ah come in peace."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast