Thread: WoD: the year is 2106…

SW-Fans.Net Poster

love me love me, pretend that you love me
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Holly

Wod WoD: the year is 2106…

…the UK is ruled by the Anarchs, barons holding sway over their burroughs, and life as we know it has changed. 100 years since the intrusion of the Baali into London, the world has been changed by climate, and by technology. Augmentations and implants are common - necessary even. If you’re rich you could be augmented but look like you’re not…while those without enough money are stuck with outdated augments and obvious changes.

Some of the older implants and limb replacements need maintenance, and an engineer or tech support that doesn’t ask questions. On the fringes of society there are always needs, and someone in the night who can supply help…for a price. The different Barons preside over a conglomerate of vampires from various clans, all brought together by their desire to set their own destinies. Within each barony are many coteries, small, tight-knit groups who watch each other’s backs. Who’s in your coterie? A vampire alone won’t last for long.

And even though the Camarilla have been run out of the UK it doesn’t mean they aren’t watching from the mainland. Watching…and waiting for a crack between the Barons that they can exploit for their (in their eyes) inevitable return to power.

London is a cyberpunk dystopian playground, come channel your inner Blade Runner and Altered Carbon and have some fun.

never powerless again
    fool me, fool me, say that you love me

SW-Fans.Net Poster

love me love me, pretend that you love me
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Holly
    And yes, I modeled The Gallery after Lux in the show Lucifer.