South Docking Bays, CEC Island.

"After all these years, you're still flying that garbage?"

Aurora groaned and took a step forward, which had Enut, a medium-built man in his fifties, swallow with difficulty. She gestured towards her ship.

"You don't talk about the lady like that, or I'll make sure I go do business with Shavak. What say you?"

He shrugged and went to fetch one of his employees. "Min min volgoth noh petchuck, Vallen."

The blonde nodded, hand casually resting on her holster. "You see to that. And Hati! Make sure you fix that boarding ramp! Told you last time it needed more than a clean up. You should know that at your age, boy."

She tossed a credit chip to Enut. "Make me want to tip well. I'll check on Turhaya in a few hours."

Without a look back, she headed towards the taxi station to hit Coronet City's other districts. She could always get a speeder but all the ones available at CEC Island were overpriced. She had better options. She was in town to get some new contracts, and she had someone to meet as well.

As soon as she had walked far enough from the docking bay, she chuckled to herself. She wasn't as much of a hardass as many people thought. And she thrived in organized chaos; but she wasn't one to be taken advantage of. It had happened a couple times in her life, and that had been way enough.

Taking a seat at the back of the taxi, she was glad that the silly droid driver kept to itself as it took her to the main hub of the city.

Kas tulisha abia al port = Chaos opens the door to opportunity
Min min volgoth noh petchuck = I want no bad blood between us
Turhaya = bright star