"I've taped faulty cables during internships with velcro that held tighter," she couldn't help quipping under her breath. She had caught glimpses of Lise Tarkin's snark in their previous exchanges but the exhibit was cause for some gems!

And then she blushed, feeling her cheeks turn as red as her dress when the aristocrat complimented her, or the dress, or the pockets. Regardless, Elarys's face felt very hot at once.

"Aren't pockets fantastic? When done well the folds of the dress just conceal them without altering the silhouette."

She smiled when Lise Tarkin confirmed what she recalled about chamber music.

"One of the finalists, whom had been my favorite since the beginning, is a most promising reconstruction composer and they are currently in the process of finding an institution to host them and some of their creations. I agreed to go to listen to one of their recitals, and I was wondering if you would be interested in hearing their work as well."

It was a bold move, one she didn't realize how bold it might look until it had escaped her lips. She didn't take it back though.

"Of course, if your schedule permits it, Lady Tarkin," she added for she understood that the aristocrat had many duties.