Past the fear of embarassment, Elarys relaxed just a tiny bit as she listened to Lise Tarkin's words, watching her reactions. One thing she had valued form their first meeting was how the conversation had always flown and that they had spoken their minds about various subjects. It was why, as unexpected - even to herself - as things had just turned out, she believed in being honest and face the music as her brother always said.

She had had a few short-term relationships but they had fizzled out due to her focus on school and then work. Her parents always kept their noses out of their daughter's personal business. They had always been like that but after Giu's passing they just wanted Elarys and even Shana who was a second daughter to them, to be happy.

The brunette rarely gave much thought about her personal life, but the connection she had unexpected forged with Lise Tarkin apparently demanded to come to life given how she had instinctively asked her out.

She normally just had jitters about work, not about someone, but here she was, drinking in every one of the blonde's words, hoping it would turn out well. If not, well she would understand and planned to behave properly.

She knew she blushed again with the slightest tinge of jealousy at the mention of all that "handsome imperial charm and lineage." She couldn't help it. And then she blushed yet again - did it ever stop? - at the offered compliments. She briefly lowered her eyes when told she likely was a little bit too honest and nodded, before looking at Lise Tarkin again. She was the first to agree with this statement.

"When you put it that way, I shouldn't feel like that. I easily have imposter syndrome, and I can be a klutz out of my job."

She chuckled but took one tiny step towards the other woman. "And yes that was me being maybe a bit too honest, but in this case, I think it's the way to go."

She relaxed her shoulders a little bit and grinned, raising a quizzical brow.

"So, would you like to attend this recital with me?"