Success was hearing Elarys' laugh and she waved off the apology. Lise understood Elarys' predicament all too well. Being in the middle of polite criticism and wanting things done proper to elicit donations or attention while dealing with idiot stuck ups was dreadful.

"If you want to quote me, you've my permission," she offered, reading between the lines. "Just make sure to do it when it really counts." She leaned in and spoke quieter. "Always keep your weapons on hand and ready at a moments notice, but never show your hand too early or openly. The idea is to rope them in thinking they've the upper hand when you're really in control."

Lise stood upright after imparting some wisdom and looked intrigued at what the last exhibit held to gain the young woman's approval.

Though the next one was elevated in many ways because the clothing looked exceptional, the follow through was left to be desired.

"Is it a dress? A puzzle? Does it create a map to some buried treasure?" she huffed playfully and quietly. "I thought we were funding promising adults ... not grade schoolers that were excited to see that pieces can fit together like link 'n logs."