Thread: Worship You From The Shadows

Hybrid View

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Its good to be Queenie

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    She couldn't help bringing a hand against her mouth to stifle a chuckle. "Oh dear. You're easily distracted, then?"

The Queen's eyes sparkled with mischief. Oh the trouble she wrought as a child. She purposefully got lost in the gardens to avoid despised lessons - like etiquette. She was well versed in it once a teen and less ornery, but as a child she could care less.

"The gardens are a beautiful refuge away from the palace." She looked pointedly towards her. "Did you make part of the quilt there?"

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Natacha
    Heyrina blushed at the Queen's reaction, although she couldn't help smiling, grateful for the comfortable interaction despite all the protocol that kept life at the palace running smoothly.

"Guilty as charged, Your Majesty,"
    she replied in jest.

"Although I would love to see more of the Onderon squirrels! I have heard you have quite a variety here; but have only caught a couple of glimpses of them in the gardens."

Granted, she might have been engrossed in her needlework while the critters got curious about her.

Her eyes lit up at the Queen's question. She nodded enthusiastically and moved just a step closer to slowly gesture at parts of the blanket.

"I created the border and corner pieces by the northwest fountain by the old oaks. The center piece, I mostly worked on by the summer lilacs."

Smiling, she nodded towards the pillow cases.

"I didn't do much of these outdoors, but I did some of the embroideries by the large windows near the library. There is that nook that has just the perfect light in the early morning, all the way to lunch time."