Alright, now that Taataani has finally been elected as First Minister of the Alliance, she needs a cabinet. I'm just gonna throw a list of positions and a cliffs notes bit on what they do. If you wanna be involved, sound off. If you'd also like to be involved in a non-cabinet way, lemme know. As long as it makes sense, I'm game.

Any position that hasn't been filled I'll just NPC, but I want to get as many folks involved as possible:

1. Chief of Staff - basically they set the agenda for meetings and manage any overlap between departments. In navy terms, they're the XO of the ship, and liaison between other cabinet members and the first minister.

2. Secretary of War - straightforward, manages matters of defense and military stuff.

3. Secretary of Industry and Economy - deals with financial concerns such as interstellar commerce as well as issues such as labor and production.

4. Secretary of Intelligence - oversees espionage activities, including but not limited to greater Alliance Intelligence, the Bothan SpyNet, etc. (chaired by Grace Van Derveld)

5. Home Secretary - they supervise any domestic works, construction, infrastructure, etc.

6. Secretary of Astrogation - oversee the administration of hyperspace lanes, exploration initiatives and interstellar customs

7. Secretary of Education - provides for basic education initiatives as well as higher learning.

I'm sure to make more postings as the need arises and as they make sense. Additionally, if you'd like to work with Taa's security or as a personal fixer/agent, that's certainly a possibility too. Let me know!