Thread: What Happens in Cloud City Stays in Cloud City

xxx What Happens in Cloud City Stays in Cloud City

With all AT-TL going into heavy maintenance, with assorted upgrades to be implemented, Lt. Ankara Vydian found herself with a few days off duty. She didn't like having time to kill; but she had decided to spend it on Cloud City. It had been several years since she had stopped by, given that she had spent much of the last two decades hopping from one hell hole assignment to another, making a name for herself in the imperial military, which had annoyed more than one person. She didn't give a shit. She was a fantastic tank driver, known for pushing even the older generations vehicles to their limit. She loved her career even though she had been glad to land a more prestigious assignment with her current one. She'd get her hands dirty whenever required; but being recognized was nice. And she would lie if she tried to pretend she didn't enjoy how it pissed some others off who thought that as the daughter of rebel scum, she shouldn't be in imperial service. Too bad for them. She was here to stay.

She normally spent her time off hanging out with mechanics or working out, or being on her own; but since she was on Cloud City, it'd be shame not to make the best of many of the bars around. She was just a face in the crowd here and she liked such things every once in a while. The athletic blonde was clad in black, practical pants, combat boots, a fitting tank top and a black jacket. She could be anyone and it was perfect for some time off. Sure thing the place was under imperial occupation - much better than having to deal with the freaking Alliance; but lots of different people mingled here, and she was fine not even being in the upper levels. Mid levels was a good place to get boozed up and maybe even have some no-string-attached fun - the latter proving generally a challenge in the Empire except for some angry fucks, given her reputation.

Wandering through the crowded streets, she stopped by small some food stand and grabbed herself a hearty snack while she figured out where she'd stop for drinks.

TheHolo.Net Poster

I'm here for war. I'm kidding! I'm here for your sister!
    We'll bang, okay?

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Vince
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: vinceisgreat
    There was something about Cloud City that just spoke to him. All business but that business was oily and greasy and dirty and sometimes even above board. The landing pad, a commercial one, large and spacious and connected to a tube rather than a walkway, was tastefully colored and sported amazing views of the vast expanse of clouds that drifted in the distance.

"We're finished loading, Mister Onashi sir."

He glanced over at the Imperial officer his boss had been so kind as to loan him during this field trip; she was fit in that dainty officer way, but her face was unfortunate in that it wasn't even plain or bland but just straight ugly. He'd pondered the ill fortune of such a circumstance, but now the little thought that perhaps her ugliness was the reason his boss had assigned her to him was worming its way into his brain such that he'd probably dwell on it until he could annoy either one of the bosses into giving him another cute little aide to help him out with all sorts of things.

"Well, I guess that's that, then," he answered. She nodded. "Only I haven't finished with my errands on Cloud City."

She kept her face staid and flat, but he could see the little flare of her nostrils and the slight firming of her lips that heralded her suppressed annoyance. He winked.

"You know where to go. I'll catch up. Or I won't. Either way, the job's done."

She nodded again and turned, gesturing to the Stormtroopers that flanked their freighter's entryway, who turned and followed her up and in. Onashi regarded the freighter for a moment, idly wondering how pissed off the boss would be, before shrugging and swaggering back through the tube and into Cloud City proper.

As he walked, he asked himself what he wanted. A gangster girl? Those ones were usually fun, but had quite a bit of baggage. He stopped as he saw a column of Stormtroopers walk by, and smirked widely and thought of Ugly Imperial Officer Girl again. Perhaps over by the Imperial sections of the city?

With a jaunty whistle and a half skip, he made a left turn and hoped he could find a tight piece of ass.

One thing she had no interest in doing was to try her luck with a stormtrooper or anyone wearing a uniform, really, even if they looked hot. Getting herself a piece of imperial ass was all she'd had in the past few years - some quite disatisfying compared to her hand and toys - and she wanted some novelty. If she was forced to take time off duty, she was going to make the best of it. And while she was imperial by choice, it didn't mean she wasn't into other things on the menu when it came to sex, as long as it looked human though. She was game for a lot of things when it came to fucking, but she liked to know where which anatomical part was without having to take extra biology classes, which really would kill the mood, especially for the short flings she had.

The good thing about being no-nonsense and looking vaguely threatening just by her attitude was that guys who were just looking for cute brats generally left her alone. Sure thing she was called derogatory names when it showed from the get go she was too much for these idiots to handle; but she'd always been called worse. And truth be told, she'd rather be a bad bitch than a doormat.

She ended briefly chatting a gorgeous gal while waiting to cross a street but the girl's boyfriend showed up, and while she was all for group fun, he was the whiny kind and she had no want of a wimp. Shrugging it off, she decided it was time to just get herself a drink and hopefully find some viable company.

Scarfing the rest of her food down, she tossed the wrapper into a nearby trash can and headed to one of the cantinas nearby. All the neon-signs were ridiculous but that was to be expected in such places. Hopefully the drinks were good.

Without realizing it, she bumped into someone but caught her balance at once, though not without accidentally brushing her hand against his rear end. She grinned as she stared at him.

"The only thing I'm sorry for is that I didn't get an actual handful of your ass,"
    she said in a deadpan tone. It wasn't as if she was on the job or in some upper class boring party after all. And if that shocked him, she'd just move along. No need to make a fuss.

TheHolo.Net Poster

We'll bang, okay?

AKA
    Vince
    Gamer IDs

"Eh? You didn't?" He frowned and looked her over. "Well, that just cannot stand. Depriving you of the joy, no, the privilege of groping my ass should be a crime."

He took her hand and brought it around to his rear, a tilted smirk and a satisfied gleam in his eyes.

"By all means," he said.

She loved pushing people' buttons when the mood struck; and reactions like this stranger's were rare. All the more reasons to take advantage of it.

She laughed as he smugly replied to her. As he took her hand, she adjusted her position so she could land her other one as well on his rear, a fine one for sure.

"They should use you to advertise Cloud City," she added after a bit of a wolf whistle.

"Or maybe you're just too expensive for them," she teased.

Her strong fingers not only took a handful of his ass; and began to explore it unabashedly despite the public setting.

TheHolo.Net Poster

We'll bang, okay?

AKA
    Vince
    Gamer IDs

Onashi looked nothing but pleasantly surprised, even while the woman thoroughly groped him. People stopped and looked them over, some shocked, others grimacing at the public display.

"Now I don't have a problem doing this here," he said, before nodding at the onlookers. "But chances are one of these gawkers'll put a stop to it before it gets anywhere near the good part. And if I have to stop, chances are I might kill someone, and then starts a whole different type of trouble."

His expression turned to one of curiosity.

"Unless... you're into that."

They were nowhere close to exhibitionism but some onlookers were already utterly uncomfortable. She didn't really care about it and the potential of trouble was quite arousing; but she also knew that she had been working her ass off to eventually get a promotion and she wasn't sure that getting in jail and not just the brig because she had run her mouth and got into a brawl would be the best option.

"Choices, choices," she growled, one of her hands sliding to one of his belt loop and pulling him flush against her.

Still holding his gaze, she pondered for a brief moment.

"I hate interruptions so there'd better be some back alley or private spot we can take this to."

TheHolo.Net Poster

We'll bang, okay?

AKA
    Vince
    Gamer IDs

"I saw a motel about half a klick down that way," he said, gesturing behind him with his thumb. "Might be a bit more comfortable and defensible than a back alley. More defensible too. Less chance of some little rat trying to paw through my things."

The woman's answer to that was another predatory grin, and with an eyebrow waggle to the assembled peekers he took a handful of her own delectable derriere and walked off.

Ankara grinned devilishly as they headed towards the nearby motel, perfectly comfortable with him groping her rear. She liked that he seemed rather take-charge. As much as it was in her nature, she enjoyed someone who wouldn't be terrified of her and could even be kind of an asshole about it. It was a huge turn on.

She was glad to bypass small talk to. It wasn't as if they were trying to form any sort of relationship or get to know each other. It was sex, which she hoped would be good sex. Having taken permanent measures to avoid pregnancy over a decade ago and always being on top of her health meant that she could pick up sexy times whenever she could - not as often as she'd like - and not worry about potential consequences.

As they reached the motel, she was ready to pay whichever the man wanted. Chivalry mattered little to her as long as she had a few orgasms. With a swift move, she fetched the passkey when it was offered and sashayed her way towards the lift.

TheHolo.Net Poster

We'll bang, okay?

AKA
    Vince
    Gamer IDs

He followed her into the lift and even before the doors closed had her pressed up against the wall, his hands on her hips and a slow assessing look drifting up her body.

When his eyes finally met hers, he grinned and gave her a thumbs up.

"Nice," he said. His hands started drifting, playing over her stomach and up her sides, cupping her breasts and running circles around her nipples through her clothing. "Now, before we begin, I have just one thing to say."

He fixed her with an earnest and genuine expression, his eyes clear.

"You have really nice tits."

Given how athletic she was, Ankara loved when a fling didn't hesitate to be physical; and she hoped it was only the beginning of much more to come. She grinned at him as he had her trapped against the wall. He really was making it hard to vaguely behave before they made it to the room. She didn't give a shit about being improper in public.

Without missing a beat, she had her strong hands on his shoulders, exploring the muscles underneath his own clothes. She didn't want to close the distance between them yet as she was happy to offer him a good view and then to let his hands roam as freely as the layers of fabric allowed. She bit her lip as he cupped her breasts and teased her nipples.

She quirked a brow when he spoke next. The wolfish grin she flashed at him was short lived as she gripped his shoulders harder and promptly reversed course. In her enthusiasm, she had them topple onto the floor, with her landing on his lap, instead of simply pushing him against the opposite wall.

"Why thank you," she growled before crashing her mouth against his as the floors were still dinging towards whichever theirs was.