Baska nodded to the Admiral's lack of details pertaining to the threat. She would have been thorough regardless; but at least she now knew that thinking from scratch was the only option especially with a week ahead of them. She somehow doubted the person would strike before the halfway point of the festival; but one could never be so sure. When he mentioned the source who had tipped him off, she appreciated that it came from such a higher up, and if the Admiral considered that she was reliable, she believed it.

She hadn't retrieved her belongings yet, and would do so once she knew which quarters she would be staying at. Scouting the area never hurt, and she was already mulling over options as she listened to Bismarck, nodding her thanks as she accepted the datapad with the information pertaining to the Paufunti Blossom Festival.

"You are in good hands," she replied sharply, for few could boast a Sith Master bodyguard. She knew some might view her choice to help as lowering herself; but she honored her debts, and Bismarck had gone above and beyond in the past few months, and ensuring his survival in such difficult circumstances was something she did without any second thought. He had earned her respect by now, and she couldn't say that of many people.

"Congratulations on your new position. I am sure it ruffles some feathers; especially those who might not understand the power of civilization."

That was one of the reasons why she now found herself gravitating towards the Empire more than the Alliance, which was all the more ironic now that she had found out about the rest of her family, nestled in what would be enemy territory given where she now stood.

As if on cue, Bismarck inquired about her daughter. He had seen more than she would have wished to share with anyone; and still going through the terror of losing Heyrina over again, had it not been for her own power and imperial scientific genius, was something that hadn't left her feel like a complete foreigner like it had been to visit Bellataine.

"She is doing much better, thank you for asking. She is staying with my mother and my sister."

"Your offer was timely," she admitted, surprising herself.

"I think you're right regarding someone attempting their kill during one of your speeches, though other options remain. I take it there will be various receptions during the festival, and depending on their approach, it might be more practical for them to disappear among the crowd."

She paused, her mind already a parsec an hour, coming up with some basics that would ensure the Admiral's safety.

"I forbid you to eat or drink anything I've not tasted first."

She had been trained to do that for some crime lord shortly after being thrown into the streets by her brother when barely twelve, and she had continued to educate herself over the years. It wasn't a skill she got to use often; but she wasn't going to take any chance.

"Also, I will be staying in your quarters. We can't rule out a stealth attack, especially as we have no idea how many people are involved. Even if we stop a first attempt, there might be a second."

She was here to do a job, and she was going to do it well, though she wasn't heartless. She stared at Bismarck.

"Should you wish for some carnal interludes, I can make myself invisible but will remain in the area if you have company. Turning a little death into a permanent one would be regrettable."