"Merasska!" She hollered out her throat vibrating with the intense anger that was flooding her system and turning her vision red. "You get back up here right now, you hear! I was so close!"

Sitting up she looked down at the fallen ginger and then up at the viewport. It explained the situation, but did not excuse it for one moment. Setting her feet back down on the floor she stood up, shakily at first, from the pilots seat and stood over the fallen pilot; a scowl of disappointment on her face.

"Looks like you get out of it this time..." Turning and kneeling down she positioned herself directly above his face as she reached down and grabbed him by his already softening manhood and squeezed it, her own thigh threatening to crush his face between them. "...but you still owe me a few more. Bring us into port. I'm going to go freshen up. I reckon you might want to put down a towel."

Releasing him she headed out of the cockpit, grabbing her tossed clothing as she went on her way to the cramped refresher at the back of the starship.

If that boy thought she had been rough before, he was in for a whole new galaxy of hurt when she got his hand son him next. His quota just doubled, and there was no way in blazes she was going to let him balk on his debts.