Bridgerton (Netflix, MA) -- an AU Regency romance to die for, with Polly Walker to boot. I'm in love with the costumes, the sets, the casting... it's all so sumptuous and lavish and over the top in the best ways, and the story is great too. Looking forward to season 2.

Camp Cretaceous (Netflix, kids) -- animated show set during and after the events of the first Jurassic World movie (I recommend refreshing yourself on the movie!) which is ridiculously rewatchable, especially if you ask Logan who keeps wanting it put on. And I don't mind watching it again...and again. Seven times through might be a bit much, or perhaps it has rewritten my brain? REGARDLESS this is a fun show with age appropriate scares (it's meant for like 10-year-olds not 2-year-olds but Logan is now a dinosaur and so I must allow him to watch or he'll eat me). The first season is better than the second but it's still pretty good and I'm very interested to see where it goes. It is produced by Colin Trevorrow who is making the movies and he is a stickler for continuity.

12 Monkeys ​(Syfy now on Netflix I think) -- Not extremely new but the 12 Monkeys series is great. So many twists and turns and time travel and paradoxes and evil conspiracies within conspiracies and yet they manage to stick the landing. Really good.

The Expanse (Amazon Prime, MA?) -- Just pop into the Discord and we'll yell at you for hours about how great this show is. One of the best if not THE best science fiction show around.

There are more but for now I have to find out how a green crayon got smushed and flattened onto the hardwoods in a bunch of stuck-on green circles.