Thread: [Character Profile] Tobias Koll

[Character Profile] Tobias Koll

Name: Tobias Koll

Homeworld: Brintooin

Role: Mechanised Infantry

Backstory: He was born on the planet of Brintooin, a largely peaceful planet, until the arrival of the Imperial Hammers Elite Armour Unit. Tobias grew up overseeing the gradual change from a comfortable planet to being increasingly militaristic, with numerous military facilities and armament factories constructed during his teens and eventually adulthood. A young man filled with wanderlust, he had expected to work a dull job, hoping to at least get to travel the galaxy through business meetings. Instead, with the arrival of the Imperials, he suddenly had the opportunity to become something he had dreamt of - an adventurer. With renewed passion, he tried to arm himself with knowledge and skill, completing university and also maintaining his fitness throughout, before joining the Imperial Army. He decided to join the Imperial Army even though he also enjoyed a great deal of freedom. As a result, he declined joining the Stormtrooper Corps, and decided to join an armoured unit as mechanised infantry, ensuring that he would not need to wear those closed helmets, while also having the opportunity to join in on any offensives. His continuous hardwork made it possible that he could join the Hell's Hammers battlegroup, just barely making it into the core vanguard armour regiment. His ingenuity in combat exercises earned him a place in the NCO training school, and he became a corporal of a mechanised infantry squad. It would seem counterintuitive, but he hoped that the civil war would take him off planet, so that he could enjoy the excitement that he thought life could provide. Indeed, he was warned twice for straying too far from his patrol path, causing doubts among the officers as to whether or not he was perfectly disciplined, even though he did not do something completely wrong per se. Yet, he had not lived happily under Imperial rule. He had always considered Imperial propaganda to be hypocritical and more about control than for the benefit of the people. It remains to be seen how he would handle his experience in the military. It is certainly a possibility that he might leave the Empire behind should he find life still unsatisfactory.

Height: 1.83m

Weight: 78kg

Appearance: (Image) + Description: Dark brown hair, slightly tanned skin, shaven

https://imgur.com/a/v4U7yNY

He would usually use a Sorosuub Stormtrooper One blaster carbine instead of the typical BlasTech E-11 or Sorosuub Stormtrooper One blaster rifle. Although at times he might use a DLT-20a depending on mission profile.

Just an update. This is my actual account. Forgive me for not noticing that the user name will be how I am shown.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Koll View Post
    Just an update. This is my actual account. Forgive me for not noticing that the user name will be how I am shown.
    No worries! Welcome to the boards. I'm sure we have some Imperial hotspots for you to play around in.

oh what a tangled web I weave

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Lilaena De'Ville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Koll View Post
    No worries! Welcome to the boards. I'm sure we have some Imperial hotspots for you to play around in.
    Thank you for the warm welcome. Would you mind showing me where my fellow Imperials are currently? I only saw a couple of closed RPs that are active right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasquian Belargic View Post
    Welcome
    Thank you, and I look forward to writing with everyone!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

The Baroness of Bespin

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Jenny
    Do you have any thoughts on the types of stories you'd like to tell and explore with Tobias?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanya Tagge View Post
    Do you have any thoughts on the types of stories you'd like to tell and explore with Tobias?
    Hmm... I think I would primarily like to have action-oriented stories. Although at the same time I'd like to explore the inner struggles of his mind as he coped with doing his duties, just earning a living, and trying to lead a freer life. Does that sound interesting to you?

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer Jarvan Trask's Avatar
    AKA
    Geoffrey
    I see you have Tobias listed as Stormtrooper corps turned mechanized infantry/armor division. Is he in a specific class of armor division, such as heavy/ATAT, mobile/ATST, Tanks or some other kind of imperial armor?

I'm sure we can arrange for Tobias to provide support for Jarvan and his Storm Commandos in some capacity. We are in a cold war standoff with the Alliance, which means any real combat is almost exclusively taking place with rebels, traitors, or scum+villainy. We have plenty of those elements so I'm sure we can arrange a scenario of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan Trask View Post
    I see you have Tobias listed as Stormtrooper corps turned mechanized infantry/armor division. Is he in a specific class of armor division, such as heavy/ATAT, mobile/ATST, Tanks or some other kind of imperial armor?

I'm sure we can arrange for Tobias to provide support for Jarvan and his Storm Commandos in some capacity. We are in a cold war standoff with the Alliance, which means any real combat is almost exclusively taking place with rebels, traitors, or scum+villainy. We have plenty of those elements so I'm sure we can arrange a scenario of some kind.
    He's in an Imperial Army unit. That particular unit is a repulsortank regiment that mostly uses Imperial-class Repulsortanks, I think the Mark II at this point. But there are also infantry in the unit so he's part of the mechanised infantry also in repulsorlift vehicles.

The scenarios sound exciting. I can imagine there to be a stand off of some sort between the two factions.