Elarys nodded and was about to step away from the officer's booth, not wanting to intrude further; but the wolf whistles happened. It wasn't the first time, nor the last time; but she hated when they happened in such public places. It always made her feel self conscious. While it wasn't something that only happened on the capital world, she had found it way worse around here, than back home. It was as if being in Imperial Center was reason enough to get loose. She found it all the more disgusting given that the Empire was ruled by a woman.

She stayed quiet as she watched the officer, a Major for what she gleaned from his insignia, chastise the disgusting trio. She was shocked for she hadn't expected that. She didn't want to make it look as if she was defenseless; but she appreciated the gesture more than she expected.

After the admonition and the trio scampering off, she bowed her head to the officer, still surprised.

"I... I appreciate you stepping in very much, Sir."

She felt tongue-tied and hated it. She quickly pulled herself together.

"I apologize for causing the commotion in the first place."

A faint smile formed on her lips, though it didn't completely reached her eyes.

"You very much reminded me of my late brother with how you handled these punks."