Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Jenny

Event Episode IX Spoiler Chat

So, what did everyone think?

Sitting down to it now...

TheHolo.Net Moderator

Stealing planets with a cunning use of flags!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer Park Kraken's Avatar
    It was a lot to take in. I found it satisfactory enough, but for me the film's biggest weakness is a shared weakness with the last season of GoT; Trying to cram too much into too short a time frame. Like other long running film series, this finale should've been split into two movies IMO.

Wow. There's a lot to unpack there. I need to process it s bit, but ultimately, I found it thoroughly enjoyable
    Not perfect, there were a few issues I had, but I found it did a good job of capturing the "spirit" of star wars, and foe me, that outweighs some of the other issues. I'll post more after I had a chance to process it more.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Prince
    Oil my peanuts, you blood-cursed bastards.
    DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Peter
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CrusaderJ11
    3 little things I want to nerd out about:

-did you stay for the credits and did you read the list of voices from the Jedi past? One name is a spoiler
    -why did the sith ISD need to have more firepower than the death star in Rogue One that was only using a single reactor core
    -from all the ships Ben could have picked from the inside of the destroyed Death Star why did he have to take the one that doesn't have a hyperdrive

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Jenny
    -did you stay for the credits and did you read the list of voices from the Jedi past? One name is a spoiler
    I didn't but I looked it up online afterwards, since I wasn't sure if I recognised everyone correctly.

-why did the sith ISD need to have more firepower than the death star in Rogue One that was only using a single reactor core
    This did make me laugh a little, in hindsight. Death Star to Starkiller base to this... what's more powerful than one planet killer? A HUNDRED