Part of Adaira just wanted to get a beer too; though she knew that the hot cinnamon tea was more appropriate for the current situation. Also, she worried it would be considered unprofessional of her to actually have any booze at a job interview.

She couldn't help chuckling at how Vicki teased Nara. The natural way in which they were interacting, indicating a tight knit friendship was lovely to watch; even though it was also a reminder of her isolation. Hopefully she would remain safe in London, blending in. She vaguely hoped to find a community; but at the same time as long as she wasn't found, it was all that mattered.

"It seems that she is a bit of a mother hen to our community of misfits," she observed, her quirky humor momentarily showing up.

She took the offered flier and thanked Vicki, her expression brightening up at the mention of hard rock and metal.

"That's awesome! What nights do you play? I'd love to attend one of your shows."

A new voice interrupted, with an accent difficult to place, contrary to Adaira's strong French one.

"You should. They are phenomenal."

With a grin, Roxane appeared, dressed in black pants and a purple off the shoulder shirt. She closed the distance with Nara, giving her a quick but meaningful kiss. She nodded to Vicki, and then turned her attention to Adaira.

"You must be Adaira. I'm Roxane. I heard you could be a good addition to the Cafe but I didn't understand all the details from Alsabet's insistent chatter."

The blonde had no idea what to expect from Roxane or the Moonstone; but she kept being surprised. She managed to offer a handshake to the Bastet, who accepted it.

"Good to meet you, Roxane."

She was observant enough to realize that first name basis seemed to be the thing with her potential new boss.

"I'm an historian by trade, with cultural management, including archeological sites and museum experience. For what I know about the Cafe, I'd be most useful for your book selection and acquisition, but I'm happy to adjust."

She realized she had spoken way too quickly, and hoped she wasn't going to look like a total fool. She needed that job.