Adaira missed France. She had felt as if a part of herself had been ripped off of her since she had stepped on the Eurostar taking her to London a week ago. She knew what brought her to another city and country.

Did she regret her decision?

No.

Part of her still felt weak as fuck; and she wished she had found a way to avenge her family when finding out who the bastard was. Sadly, she had spiraled down into sorrow and pitch black fear. She had needed out and away. The Morvan had been her home since her birth; and she cherished it to no ends. She had loved her work at the museum, and had been looking forward to even work for the archeological research unit in the near future; but all had collapsed when she should have carried on with a brilliant Master opening new doors.

It was weird to know all she could have been; but that it remained out of her reach. Some days she wondered how it would be to have been a Garou like her grandmother. At least, she thought she was going to shift, for her grandma had been certain of it for a few days, before the hunters came.

"Adaira! Darling, you should get ready! You wouldn't want to make Lady Roxane wait, would you?"

The blonde sighed at her reflection in the mirror. The guest room in Alsabet's house was cozy and all she wanted was to curl back up in bed and sleep under the pile of blankets. But, her grandmother's friend was right. She had an appointment to go to.

"I'll leave in a minute!"

She finished to get ready, before heading downstairs. The elder Corax smiled at her and squeaked - at least the blonde had no other way to describe the weird sound.

"You look fabulous! This color really flatters you. It reminds me of your grandmother. You really have her eyes. That Cossack blood runs in your veins my child!"

Adaira walked to her and gave her a peck on the cheek, but as she tried to go towards the door, Alsabet was still talking, a very Corax trait as her grandmother had told her back in the day.

"Please give Lady Roxane my love! I will have to tell you some more about your..."

The blonde smiled and opened the door, waving at Alsabet.

"I'll see you tonight!"

Without further ado, she closed the door behind her and walked faster than needed until she had turned the corner of the street, not without looking up, as if for some weird reason Alsabet had decided to shift and be some helicopter grandma to her while she headed for the Moostone Cafe.

Funnily enough, she wouldn't even be surprised if that happened.