The ancient powers never fully went away. They wander our roads and cities, mingling with the teeming masses of humanity. You are one of their children, born to the magic of yesterday and the promise of tomorrow. Now begins the war against the Titans, elder beings who rage against the human world and its wayward gods. Commanding the push and pull of Fate, you will ride into battle and work wonders, the better to prove yourself worthy of legends.
Scion is a role-playing game wherein players take on the roles of mortal descendants of gods tasked with working as the hands of their parents in the mortal world. For those of you who enjoy American Gods, or The Wicked + the Divine, this should be right up your street.

What is a Scion? Basically a human who has been chosen, for some reason, to be the earthly agent of a god, tasked with stopping the Titans from destroying humanity.

Scions are quite simply beings who are half-human and half-god. A god may come before the Scion's mortal parent in any number of ways: as themselves, in the guise of a mortal, by possessing a mortal's body, or as another form. Most Scions are ignorant of their divine heritage, though a few are brought up knowing their origins. Many realize at some point something about them is different, but many are unable to figure out why they don't quite seem to fit into the ordinary world. Regardless of how they are raised, at some point in a Scion's life, their divine parent will grant them a number of gifts, called Birthrights, that allow Scions to tap into their holy potential.
Which gods are Scions chosen by? Well, gods from basically any pantheon in human history! Including at least one 'fictional' pantheon. According to the game source, the pantheons include:

Major pantheons
The Aesir - The warlike gods of Scandinavia.
The Amatsukami - The well-mannered gods of Japan.
The Atzlánti - The blood-thirsty gods of Central America.
The Dodekatheon - The noble gods of Greece.
The Loa - The passionate gods of the Voodun religion.
The Pesedjet - The orderly gods of Egypt.

Minor pantheons
The Tuatha de Danann - the artistic, fiercely honorable Irish gods.
The Celestial Bureaucracy - the highly organized kingdom of gods of China.
The Devas - the exotic gods of the Hindu religion.
The Yazata - the powerful ancient gods of Persia.

Historical pantheons
The Yankee - the fledgling heroic gods of American folklore.
The Allied - the combined gods of Britain, France, and Russian folklore during World War II.

Fictional pantheons
The Atlantean - the nearly-extinct, weakened gods of the ancient civilization of Atlantis.
TL;DR - I'd like to write stories in this setting. Would anyone be interested joining me?

For the record, I've already got a 'Hades' scion I created for an actual game of Scion that never came to fruition, so I'd be keen to write her