Lorenza nodded when Ka'ra said she wasn't injured, relieved that the girl was alright. She knew that hunting had a learning curve that generally involved a level of pain and light wounds; but going up against a Graul could be a real mess.

She appreciated the offer to help and moved her bow out of the way. "Thank you."

The brunette would need to retrieve the two vibro blades she had used to blind the beast before they took it down but she understood the priority order of things especially as her shoulder was really painful. Tending to such matters first made her likely to use her arm again sooner than later.

She watched the father storm into the clearing at once, soon followed by the brother. She couldn't understand what they said but guessed he was checking on her. She was surprised when he said he was now in her debt. She hadn't thought twice about helping.

"I saw the footprints and I know how dangerous grauls can be. Glad I could help. Ka'ra is a great shot."

Of course, she had also let her intuition, her gift, help her deal with the situation; but she knew how not everyone in the galaxy was kind to people like her, so she was careful not to bring it up to easily.

"My name is Lorenza," she added with a slight bow of her head.