Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Crackfest - Characters Gone Wild [closed]

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A radiation wave hit and I got shot through a wormhole. Lost in some distant part of the universe on a forum - a roleplaying forum - full of strange alien life forms. Help me!

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Dani
    "'ey! Boss lady is 'ere!"

Yeah, Ah noticed she smiled at me. Kinda 'appy ta see 'er too.

"We've gotta mess. Uh where ta start..."

Ah point to Baska...

"Tha' one's married ta tha' Dalethria Miranda lady. Bu' not anymore. Which is weird cuz they're not divorced."

then to Lorna.

"Tha's some doctor that likes some spy lady tha' ran inta th' backroom after throwin' ah knife at tha' lady..."

I point to Morgana ...

"Then there's ah bunch o'witches from Dathomir 'ere.. 'ence th' Rancor window an' big lizard t'ing. Those two are married ..."

Ah point to Anjali and Cearia ...

"An' th' kid's their daughter ..."

Th' kid actually waves at Astera which makes me laugh.

"Uh .. th' drunk on th' table belongs to th' one 'bout' to catch 'er. An' honestly? She's lookin' eager ta do it. Not sure wha' tha' ones deal is ... o'really tha' one...Eh, tha' one too..."

Ah point ta Alice, Tatiana an' Dalethria version 2.0?

"Tha' one hasn't said shit so Ah dun know 'er deal ..."

Ah'm referring to Natalia.

"An' tha' ones girlfriend jus' turned into ah cat."

There's so many jokes a'bout tha' so Ah keep it ta myself since Ah'd get inta so much trouble.

"Now you're caught up! Unless ya count th Monarch an' her boy toy callin' in."

TheHolo.Net Poster Astera Frayus's Avatar
    AKA
    Natacha
    I can't help grinning as Korogoth doesn't seem utterly annoyed to see me here.

He might just grow on me, and I don't know what to think about it.

I nod and look at everyone he points out to, and explains.

I facepalm.

"That's a mess, for sure. Thanks for the catch up!"

I plop on a seat opposite the women and the Corellian.

"Any recommendation for the booze in this hell hole? Seems we're stuck here for a while."

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Natacha
    I have no idea how I landed in front of this cantina. Or what planet I am.

I just know I'm grown up at once, and again, I feel like I'm too many moments in times in a single instant.

It's dizzying.

And the crowd just terrifies me.

I don't even register that my actual mother is with her former wife from another place.

I just see a brunette scamper off into a back room, and I hope I can find some quiet here.

I don't know why but I hate my writer now.

It's too much of a cacophony here.

I make my way to the quieter area, and give a nod to the brunette, not wanting to bother her, though whatever she's eating doesn't seem so bad.

For now, I pull my datapad out, and busy myself to try to drown the whole thing out.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    The door opens ajar and my knuckles go white around the spoon and I'm half tempted to throw it, until it registers that I've no bloody idea who this woman was. No, I really don't but i know my writer approved of the face back in some vampire/werewolf movie.

I'm less defensive since the woman was polite and quiet - two things that weren't happening in the main cantina. She even busied herself with a 'pad and perhaps a kindred spirit finally appeared that I could tolerate.

"Mousse?" I twirl the handle of the spoon between two fingers with invitation. "There's more than enough for both of us. And if I may be presumptuous, looks like you could use the chocolate high too."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    I pick Roxane up and find an unoccupied booth for us to sit at since protective instincts were kicking in. I'm a fucking werewolf that belongs on a planet with no fucking aliens and weird ass creatures and languages surrounding me. What's worse is I feel my power gut off from Gaia, replaced with something else that I can't describe. It makes my head fuzzy and I hate it. It feels wrong.

I scritch Roxane's head, eying everyone here with distrust and hope that we're left alone.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Natacha
    I've heard my writer swoon over the face of this woman so much it's ridiculous; but no matter what I'm relieved she doesn't yell at me for trying to get some peace.

I look up from my datapad, an old model I've been playing at customizing for years when I'm nervous.

I peek at the mousse and look around, finding another spoon in a drawer within a minute.

"Thank you."

I sit back and took a few spoonfuls of it.

"I thought my writer's brain was bad, but this is a real circus out there."

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Natacha
    I HATE Tatooine.

Desert and I don't mix well.

All of the sudden, I almost miss the acidic rains of Vjun. At least there's some humidity in the air when the rain doesn't try to kill you.

I have no idea why my writer has decided to yank me and toss me onto my least favorite planet of the universe.

She's a sneaky bitch.

And why in the galaxy would there be a stupid ass RANCOR and a hole in the wall of the one cantina around?

Cantinas mostly provide booze, but I have the impression I need a good sugar high more than anything else.

Groaning, I make my way inside in hope I don't just wither and dry up under the twin suns.

I look up in disbelief at sensing a familiar presence.

"Little ..."

I frown because when this insanity started, the girl was my little wanderer. Now she is my little vele. So which is it?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    I politely nod and take another spoonful myself. As I let the velvety delicious flavor melt in my mouth, I regard my new companion's observation. My tongue slides across the roof of my mouth before it clicked against my teeth when I knew what to say.

"Both writers brains are bad. You know what's worse?" I take another spoonful and jab it towards the blonde as my eyes look accusing. "They're blaming it all on us. All of it. Supposedly they're just writing up incident reports on our behavior and don't write us."

My nose curls in disgust at neither of them taking responsibility for this. "Utter bullshit."

Then stuffed the spoon in my mouth.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Natacha
    My mouth falls open at the amount of people in this cantina. Either they're roommates in my writer's brain, much to my annoyance at times, or they sound vaguely familiar.

My eyes zero in on the one person I hadn't expected to see there.

"Hi... Long way from Vjun, uh?"

I make it to the bar and grab a full bottle of water. Tatooine's pretty unforgiving for my kind, even as a half breed.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Natacha
    I like this one. She calls things as she sees them and she doesn't seem to have any problem with the fact I'm a weird figment of my writer's imagination.

"Don't get me started on that. How am I even supposed to provide materials for incident reports? I never know if I'm supposed to be a five year old child, or a teenager, or just some apparition in my mother's dreams. Go figure."

I roll my eyes and take another sip of water, even though now I could just go for something stronger.

"They are both fairly crazy. And it's not as if ANYTHING is going to stop them. It's more likely to give them MORE ideas. As if we needed such things!"

Hell hole on Tatooine... Great.

I grab a bottle behind the bar and just take a long ass gulp from it.

My unexpected wife considers my nicknames lame and I can't even officially blame my writer.

This bitch got all the alliteration vibes for the title and now she's left me with like... Nothing?

Oh well.

Gods above have given me a gecko!

*snuggles the cute creature outside the bar near the hole in the wall*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234