Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Outlandish Voyage

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Her uncertainty faded with Roxane's reassurance, glad that her new ally found comfort in what happened. The Garou had to admit it was a difficult concept to grasp not having a pack or tribe to fall back on. Nara's pack had changed over the years, recently returning to just her and kinfolk. Though the shift in energy between her and Roxane that bound them, and with the Galliard performing here, she had a feeling that pack was going to expand again.

"I'm really glad I flew across the ocean to London," she said with sincerity.

She was exactly where she was meant to be, but it was back to business when talk returned to Roxane's business manager. "I'm confident we'll win her over. It'll be fun convincing her. Few times seeing us play and there'll be no doubt why you hired us."

Once the band had a chance to play a few times, entertaining a crowd that would be food and drink here, whoever this woman was couldn't argue the benefit of having Esoterica on their weekend schedule.

Dark eyes lit up at the mention of being a food guinea pig. "Definitely up for that. Be happy to try out any new food stuff you and Lila think up. Sure my kin would too."

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Natacha
    Roxane found it uncanny how Nara had come all the way to London with her band, and had been told about the Moonstone Cafe, got to chat with her, and they found the Cormac connection. Of course, the Bastet had seen many uncanny things in her long life, beginning by what she was; but she knew that life worked in mysterious ways at times. She still had a tendency to analyze things, even if in a mystical way; and she couldn't help pondering on the chain of events leading to the oath that had occurred.

She chuckled at Nara's confident quip about winning Isabelle over. She nodded firmly. "You can bet on that. I can already picture the scene."

The blonde grinned when her new acquaintance and ally expressed interest in trying new food stuff. "Well, we'll be happy to have some goodies for you whenever you guys are ready to try the place out. I have an appointment soon; but I'll give you my contact information so you can let me know when you guys are ready to stop by and I'll make sure to be around."

Frankly, the Bastet was present quite often during open hours; but she nevertheless had other things on her plate on a regular basis.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    "Well, hoping it's a good scene and not that, oh shit, we're making a scene, scene," she jested.

Roxane and her manager appeared to have a good relationship from what she heard. The Bastet's tone was full of playfulness and fondness for her colleague meaning the little rivalry between them was all in good sport.

"And I definitely took up enough of your time." She pulled out her phone and slid it across the table. "To put your info in. I'm guessing we'll be ready in the next few days. Once we're settled."

She wanted to return here as soon as possible, but the young Garou did not want to come across too eager after the intense moment they shared. Roxane had survived this long without her. Nara could be patient and distract herself in rehearsing with the band.
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Jun 15th, 2019 at 09:06:26 PM.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Natacha
    Roxane burst in laughter at Nara's quip about making a scene, scene. She liked the Galliard's sense of humor. It was quite a good match for her own brand of jesting. She appreciated such things in others. While she could be immensely intense and quite dark at times, the Bastet liked bringing some levity, even when of the sarcastic kind, to her existence and her interactions with others.

As the brunette slid her phone towards her, Roxane entered her contact information, so they could be in touch, and figure out when Nara would return, likely with her band.

"Here you go," she said, sliding the device back across the table.

"I look forward to seeing you again, and I can't wait to hear you play with your band. That solo a capella performance earlier was impressive in itself, so I can't wait to hear you with everyone else."

However things had happened to lead to this encounter, the Bastet found herself intrigued by the Garou, and was glad they would get opportunities to discuss more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123