Her uncertainty faded with Roxane's reassurance, glad that her new ally found comfort in what happened. The Garou had to admit it was a difficult concept to grasp not having a pack or tribe to fall back on. Nara's pack had changed over the years, recently returning to just her and kinfolk. Though the shift in energy between her and Roxane that bound them, and with the Galliard performing here, she had a feeling that pack was going to expand again.

"I'm really glad I flew across the ocean to London," she said with sincerity.

She was exactly where she was meant to be, but it was back to business when talk returned to Roxane's business manager. "I'm confident we'll win her over. It'll be fun convincing her. Few times seeing us play and there'll be no doubt why you hired us."

Once the band had a chance to play a few times, entertaining a crowd that would be food and drink here, whoever this woman was couldn't argue the benefit of having Esoterica on their weekend schedule.

Dark eyes lit up at the mention of being a food guinea pig. "Definitely up for that. Be happy to try out any new food stuff you and Lila think up. Sure my kin would too."