Thread: A Long Awaited Reunion (Alienor)

Hybrid View

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Natacha
    Alienor pondered on Luna's questions for a long time. "Yes, and no. Thing is that they still show up when I give a big performance, especially off world. And Cloud City is really a good territory to blend in the crowd. I miss being on actual ground, but you really have nice upper levels, decent mid ones, and if you know your way around, the lower ones aren't worse than any other neighborhood of the kind. Having had a private illegal life most of my life besides the public stuff also makes it easy for me to slip in and out of sight to a degree."

She poured herself another glass, sparing a look at the stew that still needed some time longer. "I guess that's the good thing about going solo too. There's no one night stands or flames to track down, so I might be pretty boring in a way." She laughed a little bitterly. Heck, they hadn't tracked anything down about her meeting - summoning really - with Vankar. She was glad about that, because she hadn't wanted this to be spread in tabloids.

"We can never know for sure whether the paps will leaves us alone; but I dare think that Cloud City will be okay for you and Lily. There's definitely friends of mine I look forward to introducing you to."
    Last edited by Alienor Vankar; Apr 21st, 2019 at 03:52:43 PM.