Thread: Follow Me

Hybrid View

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Natacha
    Alienor followed Talia further into the streets, curious to where the teenager would lead them next. The first stop had proven fruitful. She gave a quizzical look at Talia's remarks about the scramblers plan. "I trust you," she simply replied, as it seemed that wherever they were now heading to would require some walking. That was fine by the pirate, especially since the transponders were in a small enough box that it was no issue carrying it around.

"Sounds good for the weapons. I have a few ideas, but it will also depend on what is available. I'm picky about quality, but the good thing about customization is that you have a lot of options."
    She grinned, excited about upgrading the Ferelden Rose. The poor ship was long due for more than regular maintenance after all.

"Nice to meet you, Xanitus," she said with a smile to the Besalisk. She listened to the interaction between Talia and the vendor, before following him through the different aisles, as she started to explain what kind of ship she had, and what she was looking for. Her canons were the most recent additions, so that was fine.

"I'm in need of two new turrets, with both manual and automatic firing systems. And I could use a few telescopic rifles, four of them."
    She wanted to be able to protect the boarding ramp in case of a hasty escape.

Xanitus nodded his head slowly, the large sac-like mass of flesh beneath his lips continuing to shake after the initial motion. Talia kept her relative composure at seeing it, since she was used to it, but felt as grossed out internally by the display as she normally was. Her eyes averted to each side, taking in the mass of parts that she quite frankly had no idea the usage of. “Two, huh? I take it we’re aiming for ventral and dorsal mounting.” She cut left, squeezing once again through a tight passage for someone as large as him, but easily permissible in normal fashion for Alienor and Talia.

Just ahead a number of chains supported a quad-laser turret from the ground, a crate beside it containing necessary parts to its installation. “Does your ship’s computer already have the programming for the automatic firing?” The Besalisk’s voice didn’t boom nearly so loud as he turned to face his customers and spoke in a softer tone. Talia meanwhile took in all these small ship details she’d never been privy to before, thoroughly intrigued at what felt like an entirely different language to her.

Xanitus scratched his bulbous jawline. “You know these are generally considered illegal, right?” Of course, him having them could have been viewed as illegal as well. He intended to make his buyer beware. “I can’t be held responsible for any prison sentences you accrue. I sell them strictly to collectors, of course.” He affirmed his plausible deniability to her, making it clear that if she were caught he would deny what usage she intended. “This particular model will run you about…” He glanced at Talia, who gave him a raised eyebrow as if she could see the wheels turning within his head. “…500 credits, each. The rifles I’ll have to show you elsewhere.”