Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Say Girls Night, I Say Therapy.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Erin
    "I think the only place that I'll be seeing for a while is the inside of the Cloud 9, and I have no intentions of burning it down for the sake of a kiss. Rest assured, he's hot but.. not that hot." Molly muttered.

Molly listened to what her best friend had to say about it. Then she thought about it. Just shove Vilen's blue hotness up against a wall and kiss him, the hell with it? Molly's drink was thrown back quite quickly, and her cheeks were feeling pretty warm. That was an awful idea. She loved it.. If he was here right now she might even have done it, but by tomorrow she'd be less drunk and talk herself out of it.

"Oh, he'd react all right. I'm just not sure how..."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    "No burning down your baby," Ali confirmed, with a definitive nod. She gave a look at Molly when her friend tied to say the Chiss was hot, but not "that hot." Yeah, right, hun, as if I was to buy that... Alienor didn't comment on it though because she was good at telling herself stories too. Hell she was just too good at it sometimes.

She chuckled at what Molly said next about the Chiss and that he would react. "Well, that's why you'd kiss him in the first place. But as I said, my advice can be shitty. I mean, the day my love life is good, then yes, take my advice. Until then, your own advice can't be worse."

Alienor wrapped her arm around Molly's shoulders. "Just let me know if I need to shoot him. I'd totes do that for you."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    "I know you would."

Crazy piece of work, I love you..

"Are we dancing or what?" The alcohol had reached optimal buzzing level in Molly's brain and if she wasn't going to work it off how she would have preferred, she might as well dance with Ali. Molly eyed the dance floor like the infested pit it was. Whatever, they were there to dance for themselves, and no one else.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Cloud City was one hell of a good choice. Best company ever. Ali had been there on and off over the years but she loved the people she had got to consider as family. They were her people.

She laughed when Molly dragged to the dance floor. "Hell yes!!" She sashayed her way, and couldn't help being a fancy and rather boozed up good as she snaked an arm around Molly's waist as they made their way, flashing bright smiles to anyone who may eye them. The bitches were going to own the dance floor! And they were off limit to anyone who may just go cry themselves to sleep because they weren't good enough for them!

Letting go of Molly as they started dancing, she felt happy again, the liquor and the strong bass doing their magic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12