Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predator

TheHolo.Net Poster Connor McBride's Avatar
    AKA
    Jenny
    There was no banishing rite, just as there was no art to invoking the demon. It was Connor’s will alone that determined when to set her free, or recall her. He simply thought it: come back to me. The trouble was, it would not be that easy to permanently sever the bond between them, when the time came. Having no need to stand still and wait for her, Connor walked on, steadfastly not making eye contact with anyone from the camp who had come to see what the commotion was.

“I don’t want to forget anything I’ve seen tonight,” he said, to himself, but also to the creature that was coiled possessively around his arm.

AKA
    Erin
    I live on the flesh of a mortal hunter, for now..
    The dark stain of her presence on his skin was not without it's price as well. By all accounts, she had heard it was quite painful when their kind was first bound to a mortal's skin, and then again each time they were returned there. It did give the daeva some measure of satisfaction, knowing that it stung his flesh as badly as it did her pride, being ordered about by what she considered to be a lesser species.

It was not concern, but curiosity accenting the voice now in Connor's mind.

Why would you want to recall the last moment of that blighted creatures death, hunter?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12