Back in 1999, around the time The Phantom Menace came out, I got this thing called WebTV and it was the first time I had access to the internet. I spent my first days following the BO numbers for TPM in hopes it would pass Titanic which lead me to discover a site called Star Wars vs Titanic. Many of the people on that site would either role play as Jedi or Sith and have "battles". This was a new thing to me at the time and I was very interested in joining in on the fun. My problem was that I never really wanted to be a Jedi or a Sith, but I still wanted to join in. So I called myself Xizor (later Prince Xizor) and started up the Black Sun. My whole role-playing angle was trying to play both sides off of each other. It was a ton of fun at the time. Shortly thereafter most of us moved to a different site called SWfans.net for reasons I do not remember. Then a sort of online Civil War broke out on that site (again for reasons I don't fully remember) and many of us moved again to a new site called CorusantCity.net. Things were good for a decently long time.

However, things started slowing down until it got to the point that there would be days in between new posts. It got to the point where months would go by before I'd check in and see if anything was going on and there hardly ever was outside of maybe a post or 2. Eventually months turned into years and years turned into forgotten. I think the last time I visited the site was over 10 years ago.

Then earlier today, I was reminiscing with an old friend of mine about "back in the day" and we started talking about cc.net and before. I started wondering if it was still around. Curiosity got the best of me so I decide to look and see. I couldn't find the cc.net I used to know, but I was lead to this site and I may be wrong, but I'm thinking this is the evolution of the site that used to be SW vs Titanic almost 20 years ago.

Anyway, if I'm right, hello to anybody that was around back then if you are still here. I may or may not remember you and vise versa, but hello anyways.

If I'm wrong, then hello everybody. I'm the new guy and disregard everything else I just said.