It was difficult to get a read on stormtroopers. They probably facially emoted, but who could tell beneath those helmets? Not much in the way of olfactory cues, so the only thing you had going was to get a look at their body language or to have them actually tell you what was on their minds. And while these stormtroopers weren't saying much, their body language definitely hinted that they'd rather be doing something else.

"I've already told you, you can search my ship twice, three times, four times even!"

Acheli San Maronea (or Maron, to aliens) spread her gloved paws wide in exasperation.

"There is no contraband on my ship. I'm not a smuggler!"

"You're piloting a YT-2400. Those are popular enough with smugglers to be suspect."

The Selonian rolled her eyes, her whiskers bouncing up and down in exasperation.

"We're on Corellia. Open your eyes! How many YT-2400's do you see? Are you this thorough with all of them? And another thing, don't most smugglers try to blend in to escape notice? Does anything about my ship blend in to you?"

The troopers glanced in unison to Maron's freighter. Unlike the neutral liveries typical to most ships of the class, Maron's YT-2400 was a rainbow of color, patterned in brilliant purples and greens and golds. It looked like a strutting peacock.

"Now that you mention it, its a very conspicuous ship."

"Of course its conspicuous, it's the Quasar Fantastic!"

Maron paused, looking for more tells in body language. She felt slightly crestfallen when she saw none.

"None of you are racing fans, I take it?"

"It's a racing ship?"

Maron nodded "It's a racing ship. My racing ship."

The lead trooper (the one with the orange pauldron) stepped forward. "Lets see your scan docs."

The Selonian produced them with an irritated sigh, thumping her tail testily on the ground.

"What are you doing on Corellia, Acheli San Mar...o"

"Maron." She cut him off. "Captain Maron. And as you've already noticed, I fly a Corellian ship. Need parts? Go to Corellia. I didn't think it was complicated."

"Watch your mouth." the stormtrooper cautioned, causing the Selonian to turn up her paws in deference.

"Alright, easy. I'm just frustrated. I'm sure you all have something you'd rather be doing, since obviously you aren't here for autographs."