Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meep beep!

Meep beep!

Hello!

With a couple false starts behind me in 2017, life has finally settled down enough (I hope!) to start writing again. I'm Cameron, a middle aged geek from Michigan.

So, I present Garren as my new toon and will also be back with Aurelia Wayne, who had barely gotten started here last year.

Not sure what else to say for now, so hi?

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Blog Entries
    Well, beep beep... welcome back

I've got THE MOB (listed in Oly Oly Oxen Free) if you need someone to write against Also on Discord, YM, Hangout, FB text and text... lemme know when you're ready to dig in!

Welcome back again!

Meli
    Mobstress

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Madeleia
    Welcome back. I have a host of characters in every faction as well, so.

Cool, thanks.

I'd be game for any sort of interaction with Garren; I have half an idea where I see him going, path-wise, but am open to him having experiences. I don't have any ideas of who or what sort of interaction though, haha.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    AKA
    Madeleia
    What's his profession / allegiance? Might be helpful to start there and figure out something pertaining to that to start with.

Leaning Rebel or Jedi... and I think the decision will come down to how various interactions go.

I suppose I do need to formally flesh out his bio! But, so far, it's just knocking around my head, haha.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Madeleia
    I have both, so.

Just posted his plotter. So, if either of your toons jumps, I'm game either way!

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Madeleia
    Noticed that he's a pilot and on Corellia at the moment, so maybe we can work with that. Maggie's in the New Republic "government", so perhaps she's there working on something dealing with the Corellian Hundred, a local terrorist organization that wants Corellian independence from any foreign government's influence. I had worked with Aram on the swrpg site with them before, and kind of dragged them to this site with me.

Perhaps she's investigating or trying to work an asset in a private hangar where Garren keeps his own ship as well, then take it from there and see where it ends up.

Maybe we can get Nallia to throw in someone to that one as well.

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    Welcome back I'm ever so slowly trying to creep back into the swing of things myself. Good to see faces about!

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karagane Steam ID: Davendude
    Corellia is currently under a blockade due to a violent civil war that is ongoing as the citizens of Corellia try to push the Empire out of the system.

I currently have four characters on Corellia, between the Empire and the Resistance. An Imperial Knight, a Jedi, an explosive expert resistance fighter, and a slicer resistance fighter.

To give help, a way, a place, and a hope to those who don't or have lost it.
    | | | | |

Perhaps she's investigating or trying to work an asset in a private hangar where Garren keeps his own ship as well, then take it from there and see where it ends up.
    Sounds like a great start!

Corellia is currently under a blockade due to a violent civil war that is ongoing as the citizens of Corellia try to push the Empire out of the system.

I currently have four characters on Corellia, between the Empire and the Resistance. An Imperial Knight, a Jedi, an explosive expert resistance fighter, and a slicer resistance fighter.
    Okay, that's good to know.

If you have a Jedi that'd be game to meet Garren somehow, that could be helpful. That way, he is exposed to both groups he's likely to fall in with.

Quote Originally Posted by Garren Horn View Post
    If you have a Jedi that'd be game to meet Garren somehow, that could be helpful. That way, he is exposed to both groups he's likely to fall in with.
    That can definitely be arranged. Any ideas how they should meet? Kyle is working with the resistance against the Empire serving as a sort of secret weapon to even the fields against the Empire's Imperial Knights.

I'd kind of picture Garren stumbling into a situation or place where he doesn't belong, entirely by accident. (Or, maybe, the Force thrusting him into a situation? Haha.)

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Geoffrey
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karagane Steam ID: Davendude
    He could accidentally wander into the crossfire of a firefight between the Empire and Resistance. A sort of powder keg moment that kicks off and Garren is one of the many uninvolved parties caught in the middle.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Madeleia
    I like that idea.

I have a beginning thought out, who should I tag in the title?

Zereth, me, and whoever you'd have Mads?

Or just make it a closed thread. We all know who is going to be there. The Corellian setting is not so active that people are going to piling into it. I'll bring in some of my other supporting cast if need be, so let's not bottleneck ourselves too much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast